*** Featured by Apple in Taxes & Receipts collection ***
Track your personal and business income/expenses (including mileage) with Receipts. Receipts is the most customizable and powerful expense tracking app available. Create budgets, accounts, categories, filters, and nine different types of custom receipt fields. Receipts helps you save time when submitting expense reports and during tax season.
Add new receipts quickly using the autofill feature. Capture photos, add drawings, record voice memos, and attach files from other apps. Receipt totals may be entered in any currency and are instantly converted to your home currency. Create sophisticated filters based on multiple receipt fields to quickly find your receipts.
Browse through graphs to keep track of income and spending. See how much money is spent over time and by account, category, and currency.
Generate Excel, PDF, HTML, and CSV reports with attachments. Optionally embed photos and drawings in PDF reports. Specify report names and add custom headers. Select which receipt fields to include and sort/group receipts by any field. Share reports using a variety of options including Box, CloudApp, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive.
Keep track of business, family, or group income/expenses by syncing to the cloud. Enable automatic sync support to keep multiple devices up to date. Import and export receipts (CSV) with attachments to multiple destinations.
- pie and bar graphs for accounts, categories, units, spending over time, custom currency fields, and income/expenses
- email, print, and open graphs in other apps
- add income, expense, or mileage receipts
- add receipts in any currency and set account/home currency totals
- use autofill to populate new receipts based on previous receipts
- add repeating receipts with interval and end date
- attach photos, drawings, voice memos, and other files to receipts
- rotate, scale, crop, and adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation for receipt photos
- generate Excel, PDF, CSV, and HTML reports with attachments
- add custom report headers
- select report file names and report names
- sort and group report receipts by any field
- specify which fields to include and their order
- option to embed photos and drawings in PDF reports (1, 2, or 4 per page)
- overlay receipt fields on photos and drawings
- include links to file attachments (Excel and HTML)
- zip report and attachment files
- preview report before sending
- send reports via email, iTunes File Sharing, WiFi, another app, print, iCloud, Box, CloudApp, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive
- add accounts to manage groups of receipts
- use budgets to keep track of spending
- create categories and subcategories
- select account and category icons (over 450 included) and a tint colour
- custom receipt fields including currency, date, list, number, percent, percent total, switch, tags, and text types
- create receipt filters using any combination of fields
- notifications remind you to add receipts, save backups, and create reports
- passcode for keeping financial data secure
- keep multiple devices in sync (requires Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive account)
- import and export receipts (CSV) with attachments
- backup/restore data and settings
- bug fix - fix repeat (this receipt only) not saving changes
- bug fix - fix numeric keyboard display issue
- bug fix - fix table offset when selecting receipt field values
Ratings and Reviews
Nice App--Good Customer Service
Bought this app to use to expense work related travel expenses. After getting used to settings and generating a PDF for report, the results are very impressive. Report has detailed expenses listed and links to any receipt PDFs attached to expense. I had an issue creating one report and emailed support. I received an answer back in no time with suggestions. After emailing back and forth a few times a solution was found on what caused report not generating. I could not be more impressed with the speed of the replies and answer to my problem. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs to submit expense reports or just wants to keep track of any type of expenses. Support for app was outstanding.
The Best Receipt App!!!
Receipts Pro is in its own class and of all the apps I’ve reviewed none have the levels of customization found here, it’s everything I’d been searching for and more, the ability to add and edit categories is not only included but the ability to link subcategories to parent blocks is awesome, a large repository of icons available and even an array of colors to tint individually further extending the ability to associate an icon with a category or an account. It’s not a generic input form with stylized interface at expensive subscription rates but a real honest to gosh tool for truly organizing your expenses! I absolutely love it and worth every penny. Save local and or upload to all the best clouds above... fantastic app!
Deserves 5 stars, but gave 4 because actual scanning of receipts is little clumsy. The adjustments after you "capture" image of receipt should be more automatic. Adjusting the parameters is a little clumsy. Give me one button to do black& white enhance. Done. But, it's by far the best receipt tracking app ever! And I've tried all of them!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tidal Pool Software
- 33.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Tidal Pool Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.