Receipt management is a day-to-day task for many. Receipts brings ease to this routine task by automatically processing documents, emails, and scans and recognizing content.
Privacy First: All data and processing steps remain local to the user's own computer, so data privacy is well protected.
- Process files of all types including: PDF, email, web pages, scans, and images.
- Powerful automatic text recognition (OCR) with over 100 languages and additional conversion to searchable PDF.
- Desktop scanners supported by macOS (System Settings) can be used directly. ScanSnap is also supported.
Automatic content analysis:
- Recognizes content such as amount, date, taxes, and bank data.
- Self-learning assignment of documents to contacts and categories.
- Currency conversion according to daily updated exchange rates.
Working with data:
- Extensive graphical analysis according to various criteria and time periods.
- Advanced search and filter options.
- Exporting data to popular formats and other apps.
- Creation of comprehensive reports.
- Various printouts of the documents.
Useful connections to third-party software:
- Direct payment of incoming invoices from the app.
- Automated processing of emails using filter rules from Apple Mail.
- Full import of outgoing invoices via GrandTotal.
- … and other connections.
- Monitor folders and import receipts automatically.
- Use iOS document scanner for direct import.
Test now for free via receipts-app.com
Compatibility with macOS Sonoma
Ratings and Reviews
Good for Receipt Management
For the price, this is the best solution I have found for storage and retrieval of receipts, bills and other documents. It was not totally intuitive for me at first but as I became familiar with the interface and setings, it became one of my favorite apps. A simple thing that I appreciate is that I can export receipts by dragging them into a folder and the app names the exported receipt files with my user configured file naming template. By including the date, contact, tags and amount I get consistent file names and files that can be easily located with a search utility like Mac Spotlight Search or Dropbox search. I have created separate databases for business and personal receipts with observed folders (inboxes) where I direct my desktop or iphone scanner.
Works well and developer is responsive
I replaced Paperless with this app after the former was abandoned by it's developer and even though the conversion was a bit slow, I'm glad I did. This is far more stable and easy to use. There was an issue with a recent version and the developer addressed it with a new version within a day or two. This is a great receipts organizing app... Especially for the money. Highly recomended.
Finally..A Great program
I needed to keep track of expenses for work and the programs they gave me as well as the others I tried were complicated and difficult to chanege mistakes. This Reciepts program was the best $60. ever. Now I get compliments on my expese reports. I can say that if they had a trial period to try first, I would have purchased a long time ago. I would gladly put my name to this review
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dirk Holtwick
- 14.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Dirk Holtwick
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.