Your favourite recipes in the palm of your hands. Always and everywhere.
Collecting and organising magazine recipes has never been easier. Taking two pictures, that's all it takes.
Store as many recipes as you like. In as many categories you feel comfortable with
Create your digital Recipe Binder, just by taking photos of dishes and recipes you find in your favourite magazines. At home, at the hairdresser’s or wherever you read them.
That's how easy Recipe Binder makes it to collect and organise recipes you find in magazines
Small bug fixes login Facebook
Ratings and Reviews
This app is just what I have been looking for, and over all I love it. I do have a couple suggestions though.
1. When saving the recipe it says “We save this recipe in your Recipe Binder”. The poor English of this sentence really grates on me. I wish it would say “We are saving your recipe” or something similar, that is in better English structure.
2. Allow us to upload more then one photo from our photo album at a time for one recipe. It is cumbersome to go to my photo album, pick a photo, save it, go back etc. If I could pick all the photos I want at one time, it would be perfect. I sometimes have several photos for one recipe.
Awesome for non-food recipes
I am currently using this app to put together a catalogue of hero cards for a game I play. I love the game, but one thing that miffs me is that there's not a list of evolution info anywhere online. This recipe organizer works perfectly for keeping track of costs and catalysts (ingredients) for evolving my cards, and I can organize them into different recipe categories (I have separated them by card affinity type: Fire, Water, Earth, Light, Dark). Great for non-food recipes! I want to be able to share this with my Guild! Please update to allow sharing/ syncing please, and it would be a perfect 5 star app! Thanks!
App is great for saving family recipes
Inherited mother’s recipes some dating back to the late 1800’s early 1900’s which came from my great grandmother and grandmother all hand written. So now before lost forever able to photograph, write side notes they added, write a little history on each on who they came from.
Only three draw backs I have found with app.
1. Not able to import recipes from the internet
2. Once you have taken a photo of the recipe and placed in a category then later you can not remember where it is, There is no search option for keyword search.
3. Once recipe is placed in category and you find that recipe does not really fit there. There is no way to move it to another category.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Liswood & Tache CVBA
- 54.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Liswood & Tache