Get ready for the 4th and scale up those recipes with Recipe Convertor!
Store and scale all your recipes with Recipe Convertor, a fantastic app for cooking enthusiasts everywhere and an ideal companion to our Cook's Convertor App.
It allows you to enter and store all your favourite recipes and then convert and scale entire recipe quantities for larger or smaller servings or yields with ease!
1) Store your recipes in one place.
2) Add a photo and tagline to each of your recipes in the list
3) Over 2600 foods in the hand-compiled ingredients database
4) Easily enter your ingredients, quantity and units. Save typing by searching the ingredients database.
5) Add quantities and units for each ingredient including pounds, ounces, pints, fluid ounces, grammes, teaspoons, tablespoons. Even 'pinch', quantity counts, and approximate sizes such as 'small', 'medium', 'large', 'xlarge' are supported.
6) Use UK, US and Metric units and convert entire recipes back and forth between international measurement standards with the tap of a button.
7) Easily scale the quantities of entire recipes for larger or smaller batches or numbers of people!
8) Convert the units of individual ingredients
9) Arrange and annotate your recipes, creating groups of ingredients with headings and instruction methods so you never need to miss an important detail!
10) iPad users will be rewarded with a clever two column layout that intelligently arranges the ingredients and notes for best viewing, appearing just like it might look in a recipe book!
11) Recipe Convertor includes two free example recipes to help you get started!
12) Supports a cool Dark Mode look
Recipe Convertor is free but you can help to support us and our work by upgrading to Recipe Convertor Plus with an in-app purchase which will also give you extra features including:
1) Create and store unlimited recipes in the app
2) Convert recipes to 'pretty-printed' PDF that you can print out or share with others
3) Share recipes with other people using Recipe Convertor via email or Airdrop
If you have any problems, ideas or suggestions about Recipe Convertor, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my best to help!
Lots of improvements and fixes to make adding recipes easier.
1) Added option to mark ingredients as alternatives with an "Or"
2) Adding ingredients and tapping to change quantity is faster and more responsive.
3) Larger zoom modes for recipes can make it much easier to read.
4) Added several new ingredients in the sugar and syrup groups.
5) Fixed disappearing ingredient tags line.
6) Zoom state is used across all recipes and saved globally.
7) Several other smaller bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is exactly what I wanted
I love the app. I like to make dry powder rubs or marinades ahead of time & store them. So I don’t have to measure Everytime I cook. This saves me a lot of time by allowing me to use premixed converted flavors. The only thing I would change is being able to send this to another recipe app for saving. So all my recipes would be in one place. Other than that I love the app. & ability to use metric too!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. I greatly appreciate a happy customer! Please get in touch via email@example.com so I can find out more about your feature request.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Philip Symons
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020-2022 Meticulous Software
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade To Plus $5.99
- Tip Us! $1.99