Pepperplate is the only app for serious cooks. It has all the tools you need to cook weeknight dinners or host a dinner party for 12. Manage your recipes, create menus, shop with ease and cook like a pro on your iPad and iPhone.
* Pepperplate seamlessly manages recipes, menus and shopping lists on the web, iPad and iPhone.
* Take your iPad into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple timers for each recipe.
* Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
* Import recipes from your favorite sites and add your own from cookbooks, magazines or old family recipes.
* Combine recipes into menus for dinner parties or holiday meal planning.
* Organize your meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
* Add to the shopping list on the web and it automatically syncs to your iPhone or iPad to take to the store.
* Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
* Create your own categories to organize your recipe collection.
* Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website to the iPad and iPhone and is backed up automatically without connecting to a computer.
* Take your entire collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no internet connection required.
Terms of Service: https://pepperplate.com/terms.aspx
* Improved support for iOS 14, iPhone 11, 12 and SE
* Improved sharing and printing options
* Faster loading of images and data
* Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Yet another disgruntled user
After using Pepperplate for 3 years, I would have been willing to consider paying a one-time fee to continue using this app- it’s clean, easy-to-use, already had my recipes there, etc. But the new monthly subscription price ($2.99) is unacceptable. Why would I pay almost $40 a year when I can pay $5 once for the same product? I exported my recipes, hoping they would transfer easily to my new recipe app, but ended up spending 2+ hours manually copying and pasting them. Save yourself the trouble and opt for a recipe app with a one-time purchase OR a reasonable subscription price.
Easy to use, sync across multiple devices and Web
I’ve tried all the recipe apps over the years and keep coming back to this one. Yes, it’s no longer free but but the ability to have your recipes automatically available on all your devices, easy recipe scaling, menu planning, quick sharing with family and friends, and instant and automatic import for all the big recipe websites makes this the recipe app I keep coming back to. I use my PC to “print to PDF” every recipe and use the PDF for those moments when I want a printed copy or the ability to transfer to elsewhere.
Using Pepperplate for 5 years and still love it
Although there have been some bugs in the app periodically over the last 5 years, I have generally been very happy with it. It allows me to keep all my recipes in the same place and easily add recipe items to a shopping list, which my husband can then use to grocery shop with on the PP app on his phone. Uploading recipes is easy as is entering them manually. I use the recipe planner weekly and it's extremely useful and keeps me organized. I truly don't mind paying for a subscription to pepperplate-it's a value I'm willing to pay for.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pepperplate Inc.
- 75.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pepperplate Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Auto Renew Monthly Membership $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.