Pepperplate is the only app for serious cooks. It has all the tools you need to cook weeknight dinners or host a dinner party for 12. Manage your recipes, create menus, shop with ease and cook like a pro on your iPad and iPhone.
* Pepperplate seamlessly manages recipes, menus and shopping lists on the web, iPad and iPhone.
* Take your iPad into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple timers for each recipe.
* Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
* Import recipes from your favorite sites and add your own from cookbooks, magazines or old family recipes.
* Combine recipes into menus for dinner parties or holiday meal planning.
* Organize your meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
* Add to the shopping list on the web and it automatically syncs to your iPhone or iPad to take to the store.
* Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
* Create your own categories to organize your recipe collection.
* Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website to the iPad and iPhone and is backed up automatically without connecting to a computer.
* Take your entire collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no internet connection required.
Terms of Service: https://pepperplate.com/terms.aspx
* Improved support for iOS 13, iPhone X, 11 and SE
* Improved sharing and printing options
* Faster loading of images and data
* Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I used to love this app but as time has passed and lack of updates has occurred I still used it for my recipes. Not sure how this app thinks it can now charge a subscription fee. I couldn’t even change my registered email address not too long ago. Sadly I will have to move on from this app.
You should at least let people export their recipes before you pull the plug on them.
I’ve been using this app for several years to store my recipes. I thought it would help me have quick easy access without having to take up space with cookbooks and a recipe box in the kitchen. Every time I would go to access it, I would be logged out. Sharing my recipes with others isn’t simple as it just generates a link. The other day when I got on to make dinner, the “log in with Facebook” button was no longer there. Through the app store I was able to find a web link which still had the log in with Facebook option. When I clicked it, it came up with a message that they were doing away with this option and moving to a more secure way with email being linked. Not really worried about the security of my recipes but okay. Go through setting all that up. Immediately get an email that I have a 14 day free trial to the app. So apparently they’re not moving to monthly subscription after years of being free. Fine I’ll take my recipes and go. Only when you click to print recipes or share again all you get is a link. So I spent my whole day writing out my recipes. It’s not even a great app to begin with so no idea why they think people will pay for it. I highly suggest using something else.
Once great, but no more
I used this for years and over time, its applet stopped importing recipes from the web. Support requests were ignored, so I entered them by hand using copy/paste when I could. This year, they began charging monthly for me to access my own recipes. MY OWN RECIPES.
I’m not thrilled with the interface of Paprika, which I’m using now, but at least it imports recipes from the web and was ready for Pepperplate defectors - I downloaded my recipes before charges went into effect and uploaded them (though many were mysteriously missing from the zip file) to Paprika.
- Pepperplate Inc.
- 73.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pepperplate Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Auto Renew Monthly Membership $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.