The easiest way to safely store and organize all of your recipes! The OrganizEat Recipe organizer eliminates the need for stacks of cookbooks, long lists of saved bookmarks, notes, or pictures/screenshots scattered across your phone’s photo gallery. Quickly turn your mess of recipes into an organized and easily retrievable collection. You simply snap a photo of your recipe - whether it’s in a book, a magazine, or on the web - and it’s instantly cataloged and searchable. Whether storing Grandma’s secret recipes for posterity, creating your own custom recipes, or importing new recipes from the web, you can do it all quickly and easily - right from your iPhone. Categorize your recipes and adds tags for easy organization and simple searching. Share your recipes with friends and family via email, text messages, or social media. Finally, you can have all of your recipes with you, all in one place, wherever you go!
• Three easy ways to capture your recipes (Photos, Web, or Custom)
• Snap ‘n Store: Snap a photo of your recipe and store it in one easy step. No typing necessary!
• Web Import: See a recipe you like on the web? Import it in one tap from Delish, FoodNetwork, AllRecipes, and more than 200 other recipe sites.
• Custom Entries: Type or copy and paste your recipe directly into the app. Sometimes simple is the best way to go.
• Backup & Sync. Backup your recipes to the cloud and sync across all your devices.
• One App. The same one app across all iPhone and iPad devices.
• Grocery List. Create a shopping list by adding ingredients with a single tap!
• Meal Planner. Plan your meals for the entire month and generate a shopping list.
• Folders. Organize recipes in fully customizable category folders.
• Tags. Add as many tags as you like to each recipe.
• Quick Search. Easily find recipes! Search by keywords or tags (one or more!).
• Recipe Inspiration. Need a new idea? See a daily list of recipes imported from the web by other OrganizEat users.
• Share the Yum. One-tap sharing so you can quickly send recipes to friends and family, or email it to them directly - all from within the app.
• Cooking Mode. Presents your recipe in full screen and prevents your device’s screen from going black. No more struggling with greasy fingers on screens!
• View your recipes full screen while cooking - and the screen will not turn off - so there is no need to touch the screen with greasy hands!
• Beautiful Interface. Choose from 8 “skins” designed to cozily house your precious recipes.
Note: this free app has all the features unlocked, to allow you a complete trial experience with all the functionalities. The free app is restricted to only 20 recipes. In order to keep using the app beyond this limit, an annual subscription is required.
We are continually working to improve our OrganizEat app to make recipe management, cooking, and meal planning simple!
This app update is a small one:
We fixed a bug that sometimes caused a crash when recipe images are being downloaded.
We hope our app helps your whole family to keep your recipes in perfect order and be even more efficient in the kitchen.
We thank you, all our users, for letting us know what YOU want to have in the app. Keep that feedback coming :-)
Enjoy using OrganizEat!
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the Investments
I invested in this app as my primary recipe keeper about 3 years ago, and I love it. It keeps my recipes well-organized and easy-to-find, and it’s really easy to input a recipe and just as importantly, really easy to add my own notes about tweaking the recipe to my family’s tastes and needs. I paid the one-time fee for “Lifetime” full access to the apps’ features so I could upload up to 5 images, which has been super helpful when I find a recipe I like online. One of the awesome things about this app is that my recipes sync up; whether I input a recipe through my iPad or my iPhone, the recipe is accessible through the other device. This is essential for me because I often need to open a recipe while in the grocery store to make sure I buy the right ingredients. I’m not a great cook, but this recipe-keeper app helps me be a better cook. Also, I got a new iPhone for Christmas, and accessing my recipes and my original “Lifetime” purchase on my new devise was a simple tap of a button when the app prompted me. I don’t have time for “complicated” tech, so I love the ease of this app. It was a fantastic investment that continues to meet all my expectations and needs.
If you like to cook and collect recipes get this app
When you are serious about cooking, you collect plenty of recipes from many sources. OrganizEat is a well thought-out tool that let us get our recipes organized and it gets used everyday at our house. We had hundreds of printed recipes that we scanned and uploaded into the program over a few hours. This is sort of a brute force approach, but we had computer print outs, hand written notes, index cards and random scraps of paper that we are now able to find quickly. There are better ways to get recipes into OrganizEat that we also use, you can import recipes directly from many sites like Serious Eats, Bon Appétit, New Your Times and others. Other sites that are not directly supported by the app can be used by snapping pictures within the app. Of course you can also type your recipes and add photos too. The developers are working to add other ways to import and additional features to the app, I had contacted them with a question and they were very responsive and open to future improvements. This is not the cheapest app out there, but you get what you are paying for.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much, Garrett, for your kind words! We are tremendously grateful for your support; it means a lot to us :-) Knowing we created a quality product that serves our users well and worth the money, is the best encouragement we can get, thank you once again! (by Rachel)
Recommend for keeping recipes organized
My sister shared OrganizEat with me and it has been helpful in keeping my recipes organized. Once I find a good recipe, then I usually like to keep it handy to rotate when I meal plan each week. There are plenty of categories and it’s fairly easy to import a recipe from a browser too. It will do it automatically by only including the portion sizes and steps (not all the other boring blog notes, pictures, etc that is often included in recipe articles). I also like that the device screen while in the app doesn’t fade out and my phone doesn’t lock when you’re following along with a recipe - super handy feature! My only con of the app is sometimes this auto transfer from browser to app doesn’t work seamlessly but they give you an option to screenshot snip images of the recipes as a back up option. My request with this back up option would be to allow more snip images as I think it maxes out at 3-4 images which sometimes isn’t enough. Other than that recommend this app if you want a quick easy way to organize and reference your favorite recipes!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ORGANIZEAT LTD
- 26.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 OrganizEat LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Full Version $11.99
- Full Mobile Version $11.99
- Monthly Full Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.