Reclip catches the unexpected moments in life, so you can decide to save anything — after it happens. So that funny thing your friend said, or compliment you got, or great idea you just had…
Reclip’s got it, if you wanna clip it.
Leave Reclip open to hold on to audio from your phone’s microphone. When something happens you wanna save or share with friends, just go to the app and tap to clip what just went down. But don't wait, anything you don’t clip is erased automatically after 2 minutes.
Reclip is like instant replay IRL, or a really short time machine. It lets you step back into a memory or share it with friends. A new, personal way of sharing your real life.
• Clip Any Moment — Just leave Reclip in the background and it’s ready to clip anything that happens to you. But remember, Reclip only holds audio for 2 minutes, and you gotta press the button if you wanna save something. Don't forget to tell friends when you clip them too. Just like taking a picture of someone, it's creepy to do without permission!
• Add a Real Pic — Clips can be captured with a photo of the moment it happened. These Real Pics can only be added when a clip is captured, and can't be retaken, so they're as real and raw as the clip itself.
• Captions & Titles — Reclip automatically adds captions to every clip, and gives each one a unique name to describe what's in it. So you can clip stuff in the moment, and easily find it again later your library.
• Pics, Stickers & GIFs — Turn your clips into personal memes to share with friends! Use the Crystal Ball to automatically add GIFs that match an entire clip or search for stickers and GIFs. You can even upload your own images to tell your stories, your way.
• Chat with Friends — Share your clips along with messages, pics and videos, in Chat. Connect with friends easily by syncing your phone contacts, or search for anyone on the app by name or username.
• Just Clipped — Get notified when your friend Just Clipped something, and request the clips you wanna see. Friends can request your clips as well. You can edit and share any requested clip right from your DMs. Just clip and request, It's the easiest way to stay in the loop with friends.
• Share Anywhere — Easily share clips with anyone in your phone from the share sheet, even if they're not on Reclip. You can also send your clip as a Snap on Snapchat, save a video to your phone, or post to any other messenger app.
• Easy & Authentic — Unlike some other social apps, on Reclip you never need to be anything but yourself. Just live your life, clip the real stuff, and share it with your real friends.
If you wanna know more, reach out to us on our socials.
Profile pics in notifications make it easier to see who's clipping & messaging
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a great app, just one thing
Yeah it’s a good app to capture the moment, but I just don’t like the fact that you have to keep it open and I feel like it will drain my battery if I keep it open. I understand that this is probably a requirement for the microphone to be recording, so I blame apple more than the app devs, but if apple ever does change anything I would like it if the app could just run in the background without having to be opened.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review! Reclip actually does run in the background! Just leave it in the background and you can always capture the moment when something happens. Once you’ve opened the app, you can just leave it in the background forever and it’ll be ready whenever you want to save.
We know about that ‘battery feeling’ but the great news is that Reclip actually uses very little battery when it’s in the background. You shouldn’t notice any extra battery drain. It’s about 1% an hour, and we plan to make it even better soon so you never have to choose between saving your battery and saving the moment!
Thanks for being part of the Reclip journey! Let us know if you have more feedback on the Team Reclip DM in the app 🙏
Love the app 💜
i recently just built a PC and was able to get an app called geforce experience. it lets me clip things that happened 5 minutes ago, i’ve been using that for about 3 months now and i felt like i couldn’t live without it. im so glad i found a version like it for my phone! 💜
although a feature request i would love to see implemented is for longer recording times too go back a little bit further. like to choose how far back the clips go.
Otherwise thank you creators of this amazing app
Why you should get this app
It only records if you have the app open. It does drain your battery faster if you have it open but that’s the case for almost any app. And some useful reasons for getting this app are recording one time instructions from a professor, teacher, boss or something like that. You can also record funny moments that you wish you had your camera out for too which I think is the main purpose for this app. Plus Blackmail😈🙏. This app would be great for blackmailing someone.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Clip Media Inc
- 113.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Clip Media Inc