Currently, there is a possibility that you can't upload the recording data directly to YouTube.
If it occurs, save the data in the device, and upload from the storage.
Rec'n'Share allows you to record audio and video along with songs from your music library and then share your performances with the world.
It digitally enhances the way you practice, record and perform music.
Play with the world!
Pick a song from your music library and the app’s tempo detection let’s you add a click, change the tempo and select sections to repeat. It’s practice made perfect.
Record, Mix and Edit Multi Track Audio and Video
Connect a compatible Yamaha instrument to your smart phone/tablet (*1) to simultaneously record video from your phone’s camera, stereo digital audio from your Yamaha product and stereo backing tracks from your music library (2*).
After recording, use the app’s editing functions to trim and balance the tracks.
Share with the world!
You can upload your finished performances to Youtube / Facebook / Dropbox / Instagram etc (*3).
Whether you’re uploading Youtube covers or collaborating on recording original songs, Rec'n'Share lets you share your music with people all over the world !
(*1) Please check your local Yamaha web site for compatible instruments and connections.
(*2) It is also possible to record only your performances without backing tracks.
(*3) The data uploaded to SNS is limited to your own original songs, sound sources, or those licensed from right holders.
Added "Time Adjustment" function at editing screen for recorded songs. It can correct the timing of audio sound from smart device and the sound from music instrument.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ead 10 great, rec n share app notsomuch
1. None of the songs I’ve downloaded on iTunes can be played through the app (this data cannot be selected). Downloaded Dropbox which is the only way I could play to a song and record my performance. Works flawlessly through the aux cord but only able to practice that way.
2. It’ll record fine a couple of times then outta nowhere it says please connect to a compatible device. Very frustrating, this is the main reason I purchased the $500 ead10
3. No way to manually adjust the click. It doesn’t get it right for every song so if it’s off tempo, the click is basically useless.
The ead10 is a great practice tool and with a little help from the developers of this app, it could be great for recording. On the other hand, it’s a free app and you get what u pay for
Rec n share app is flawed
Recently purchased the ead10 and got the rec n share app and from the get go the app had flaws
1. Had to set the camera quality to high to get it to record
2. Couldn’t get my apple account to pop up on the app for songs I wanted to record along to and had to create a playlist via Apple Music and when you go to click the playlist the rec n share app just crashes
3. Could only use songs downloaded on Dropbox
4. After finally practicing and finally getting comfortable with the song when you go to record the camera just doesn’t want to record via the app
I paid $500 for the ead10 and honestly would rather have an app I paid for with 100% user functionality than a free app that doesn’t work at all.
Great App Except for Click
Really great app but the click feature needs some tweaking. If the tempo changes in the tune whether on purpose or maybe the song didn’t use a click to track to or the drummer is excitable or lazy, the click gets confused and doesn’t track well which i guess is understandable.
However on a tune where the tempo is solid throughout but say the “beat” eases up.. for example: the bridge to “You Oughta Know” by Alanis Morissette, the tempo stays constant but the rhythm gets quiet, the click basically goes “¯\_(ツ)_/¯” and then it finds if way back to the tempo of the song as soon as the loop drums pick back up. It’s quite annoying.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yamaha Corporation
- 84.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Yamaha Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.