ReconPro™ is a mobile and web-based solution to help automotive service and repair professionals create paperless Inspections, Estimates, Work Orders, and Invoices, enforce process, and manage back-office activities. ReconPro HD is specially designed for use on iOS tablets.
Some of the features include:
- Mobile Inspections, Estimates, Work Orders, and Invoices
- Configurable Visual Inspections, and with interior and exterior splat images
- VIN Decoding
- Credit Card Processing
- Customer records management
- Photo Capture
- Digital Note Taking
- Accounting Integration QuickBooks™, PeachTree™, etc.
- Web Based Real-Time Activity Reporting
- Commission Tracking
- Configurable Services, Packages, Pricing
- Device Location Monitoring allows to save history of the device for any day. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This option can be turned on and off from the Settings.
- Matrix services simplify work with hail damage.
- Showing work order services grouped by tags
- Gray squares were shown instead of deleted pictures after refresh
- Employee times were not recorded on timesheets correctly
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My company just switched over to this garbage. Who ever developed this obviously has never worked in an actual shop. The redundancy of them asking about interior items multiple times just so they can get to 190 point inspection shows their lack of knowledge about cars. Having to type a recommendation out, then copy and paste it into a parts line is absurd! Also, not being able to add a recommendation afterwards without having to redo the inspection.......come on developer, is this your first app? Stick with dealerlogix or mpi for your inspections. Hopefully my company will switch back and save everyone in the shop a bunch of headaches.
I down loaded the app to see what it looked like. I also could not register it. I searched for half an hour trying to find the " back office web site". I never could find it. I still have no idea how to look at the app. I assume it is part of a software package you need to buy. Good luck!
Started using this at my current job. No paper work and clutter!!!! Wish you could permanently add an email to a customer from the app instead of having to manually add it every time you bill them. No other issues at the time. Keep up the good work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.