ReconPro™ is a mobile and web-based solution to help automotive service and repair professionals create paperless Inspections, Estimates, Work Orders, and Invoices, enforce process, and manage back-office activities.
Notable features include:
- Mobile Inspections, Estimates, Work Orders, and Invoices
- Customer records management
- Configurable Visual Inspections, and with interactive interior and exterior splat images
- VIN Scanning and Decoding
- Photo Capture
- Digital Note Taking
- OEM Paint Codes support
- R&I and Labor times
- Parts Lookup
- Accounting Integration QuickBooks™.
- Web-based Real-Time Activity Reporting
- Commission Tracking
- Service Requests and Scheduling
- Dealer Lot Walk functionality with bulk or line-item approvals
- Receive approvals on-device, via quick-link, or email
- Configurable Services, Packages, Pricing
- Team and Area management capabilities
- Device Location Monitoring allows you to save history of the device for any day.
- Print from your mobile device with or without Internet access
- Native app is fully functional on your device without Internet connection. All data in synched to your back-office when Internet connection is restored.
- Multiple Hail Matrix services simplify work with hail damage.
- Seamless integration with Body Shop Crash systems
- Change the rate of labor services in inspections and work orders
- Showing the company name of customer contacts on the Contacts screen
- Enhancements for 'Hidden' and 'Read-Only' access to service price
- Inspection Supplement report was empty when there was only one required service with zero price
- In some cases, there was an issue with loading inspection summary
Ratings and Reviews
Scanner needs work
I feel everyday I have to manually type in vins more and more. The scanner needs some help. I can say it's the scanner as I have downloaded other Vin scanner apps just to see if it was the phones camera or the app itself. The other apps had no issues. ReconPro I have to constantly play with the direction and angles and ultimately end up typing it in.
It's my biggest complaint as it's the most time consuming. The rest of the app works as it should.
Fix the scanner and I will change to a 5 star rating.
Good idea, but horrible program.
Way too many issues to list them all. Problems are always coming up from printing issues, customer info being deleted, services disappearing from estimates, VIN scanner rarely works, always having to go in an manually update the system, to make one device sync to another, just for starters. Submit a support ticket and they never get back in touch with you with a resolution. Pompous attitude when you speak to people, always acting like your an idiot, and all your issues are because you did something wrong. Just call the support team and listen to their degrading, superior attitude message, telling you if you don’t leave this long list of answers to their questions, your call will get low priority. Good luck on getting someone on the phone. Most of their so called hundreds of support videos/docs are outdated. Lots of other programs out there for much less money and I would guess less headaches.
Works Great for me!!
Couple of months ago I heard big DW uses it and decided to give it a try.
All estimates, all invoices - everything is on my iPhone.
Price splits with my buddies, emails invoices to me and to dealership - this app has it all
Although It is not as free as they say. You have to have a license from AMT with monthly payment and you can use for free iPhone or other types of phones or laptops with that license. But it totally worth it. Saves me a lot of time and headaches.
- AutoMobile Technologies, Inc
- 65.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 - 2018 AutoMobile Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.