Record It is a light, practical and professional application that performs well in recording screen and sound activity. The tool enables you to capture everything that happens on your screen as video with great quality. It provides all the elements needed to create professional-looking product demonstrations of software application, record online video, capture amazing game tricks, ppt and your images slideshows, create vivid tutorials, iPhone simulator and etc. Meanwhile, it records your desktop and cursor movements along with sound from your system or microphone. Record It HD is very useful to demo. It mirrors and records your iPhone and iPad screen. It also supports Touchbar to ease your operation.
With Record It, you can:
- Create demonstration videos for any software program
- Record the reproduced step of problem with your computer so you can show it to technical support people
- Record iPhone/iPad screen and mirror iOS video using USB
- Create video tutorials for school or college class
- Record new tricks and techniques you discover before you forget them
- Make YouTube Videos with Logitech Webcam
- Record your video at full screen or any size(partial screen or single-app window)
- Record the audio with computer audio, online audio, system build-in microphone, or audio input device
- Record a single window with mouse movements whether it moves or being covered（Pro）
- Record the screen as high quality video(720P, 1080P and 4K)（Pro）
- One click to complete recording
- Record the screen, record by build-in Camera and and system audio (to record system audio please download plugin Soundflower first)
- Export video at a very fast speed as GIF or MP4
- It enables you to record iPhone and iPad screen and mirror iPhone and iPad video via WiFi. Say goodbye to USB wires（Pro）
- You can always record certain window; Set video quality and choose audio device by your request
- With no watermarks
- No recording time limiting restrictions(Pro). If you use the free version, there will be a five-minutes limit in recording time.
- Upgrade to remove ads
If there is any feedback, problems or suggestions, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Auto audio settings for an easy sound recorder
- Tiny bugs and crashes fixed to improve stability
Need any help? Please drop a line at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It does what it says
I'm a high school teacher and I bought this to record my screen for lectures and other related things. The recording set up is very easy and the saving in mp4 is very fast.
However, my only dislike is that you can either record your screen OR your webcam. I wanted to be able to put my webcam on one corner of my screen and record both at the same time. I've found that kids like the videos better when they can see the teacher as well as what they are talking about.
For $20, I would have hoped there would be a little more functionality and customization. There are many FREE recorders that can do as much as this one. What did I pay for?
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are very interested in your suggestions, can you provide more information?. http://www.buildtoconnect.com/en/products/recordit . If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks again
Update: “Custom” worked and the mouse is showing up. Thanks for the quick fix. 5 stars, now!
I’m in the middle of recording 12 separate videos for online learning this week. The mouse is not showing up on the screen when I record. Is there something I need to do on a MacBook to make that happen? It says it should work…which is why I bought it…but it’s not working. Please help! I’ll fire a help email as well.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your support. We recommend that you select Custom Area rather than Window Recording when choosing record area. http://www.buildtoconnect.com/faq . If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
I have tried to use this on a Mac and everytime I begin the session the application switches to an audio source located in a monitor instead of the one selected in system preferences, my headphone jack. I was not aware of this and after checking into it I discovered the need for anouther add-on called Soundflower. This app is not in the app store and due to the security Apple provides I cannot get it loaded on my system which makes me suspicious.
I would not recommend this to anyone as it takes over your system settings as well as requires 3rd party software to capture system sound. I upgraded from the "free" version to the paid version and am sorry that I did. Again, if you have a Mac please consider another product for your screen / web capture needs.
Developer Response ,
Hi, what's your device type and OS version? Please refer to: http://www.buildtoconnect.com/help/how-to-record-audio-on-your-mac , http://www.buildtoconnect.com/help/why-does-soundflower-installation-failed-on-mac . Thanks for your support, if you have any needs, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build to Connect, Inc.
- 3.8 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 Build to Connect, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.