Record it!: Screen Recorder allows you to record your favorite games and apps for tutorials, games walk-through, video demos and training videos on your iPhone and iPad. After recording your screen, you can add video reactions with audio commentary to further enhance your recording!
• One tap to start recording your entire screen (requires iOS 12)
• For iOS 11, we provide easy to follow video tutorials to get you setup fast
• Record everything: games, video tutorials, apps
VIDEO FACE CAM REACTIONS
• Add FaceCam Reactions to your recordings
• Add reactions to your favorite YouTube videos!
• Personalize your reaction by setting the reaction shape, position and size
• Camera Roll videos are supported
• Record audio only commentary for your videos
• Trim your video
• Video filters
• Adjustable playback speed
• Change canvas and background color
• Organize your recordings in one simple application with easy access
• Share directly to YouTube for easy and fast exporting
• Save directly to camera roll
• Share and export your recordings to other apps, via email or AirDrop. You can also export your recording to your computer via WiFi or any other app for more specialized video editing.
Video reactions is a perfect way to add personality to your video recordings. You can add video reaction to your recordings so your audience can watch you while you play your favorite game, or when simply recording an app demonstration (Perfect to show your friends how to complete a task, or how to achieve that perfect score in a game).
The combinations are endless, just download and try for yourself.
Video share are limited to three minutes videos. For longer videos sharing, please upgrade to our Pro version (In App Purchase)
+ Fixed orientation issues when recording a reaction
Ratings and Reviews
Good but a few problems.
I have a few problems with this screen rec, but other than the problems, this screen recorder is OKAY, to be honest. My first problem is the editing tool. The tool doesn’t even work. I tried the trim the video some, also tried to change the back round and more. I waited like, 1 hour for it to load (actually, not 1 hour, but long enough) and it doesn’t change the video in ANY WAY whatsoever. I really want the editing tool to work because wasting your time waiting for the thing to load and don’t get a result. But it may be because I use this on iPad. So, please, if this only works on iPhone, make it work on iPad because I have vids to do for fans to enjoy. My next problem is the time limit for the screen recorder. One time I was visiting towns on Builder Buddies, and it was 23 minutes. Then I tried to save it to my photos and post it from there. Then it stopped me and I said I had to upgrade PRO. I think that you should higher the time limit to at least 20 minutes, and then you can stop the person and say that they need to pay for upgrade PRO. Other than the two problems, I really enjoy this app, and don’t really except an app to be like this.
It’s mostly good....
I really like this app, especially because it is flexible in the sense that if you can pick where you want to save the video to(the camera roll or the app), and you can choose if you want the microphone on or off. But for me, this app had a few catches. First of all, this may or may not happen to you, but I have an iPad mini 2, and when ever I record a game the has a landscape background, the app records it as portrait background and you have to tilt your head sideways to actually look at the screen. Talk about annoying! Also, it says you can add commentary to your video, but it never explains how to do it?! I suggest that the makers fix both of these because that would just make this app perfect, in my opinion. I was contemplating on whether I should give this game 3 or 4 stars. I went with 4 because it was the best screen recording app I found in the App Store, and overall they did a good job. P.S. sorry for the long review :)
Was initially looking for a video recorder app but this app is just much better. With this you can not only record what’s on your screen but much more. For example once you have your video or whatever is it on your screen recorded. You then have the option of making multiple editing options to said recorded screen video. You can trim it, change the layout and size, and either leave it saved to the app. Or save it to multiple other locations like the cloud, google drive, camera roll etc. etc. Will definitely be buying the pro version soon. And I would highly recommend this app. Thank you and that’s why this app deserves 5 full stars.
- DIGISET LLC
- 27.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © DIGISET 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Record it! Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.