This app will help you to build, store & manage your record collection - identify, check the price & search for songs! Start exploring the world of music – Scan easily!
Record Scanner - Vinyl & CD is an app that will help you to build, store & manage your record collection - Identify, check the price & search for songs! You can detect the song even if you have only its cover or barcode!
Main features & benefits:
- Easily identify a record by scanning its cover, barcode, or catalog number.
- Quickly add records to your collection or wishlist.
- Establish LPs/CDs/Cassettes market value.
- Add additional info about the records you own.
- Place records in your virtual cabinet in our cloud storage.
- Instantly play the records you identified on Spotify.
- Close integration with Discogs.
- Available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch and Arabic.
Other features: Manual search, Filter by details, Export collection to CSV, Add custom records, Add app localization, Create a Spotify playlist.
Identifying LPs or CDs by typing complex serial numbers on a small smartphone keyboard can be frustrating. Record Scanner reduces this process to two simple steps:
1. Take a photo of the cover
2. Specify your record format (CD / LP / Cassette)
And that's it!
Record Scanner enables you to have your full collection at hand - hundreds of records in your pocket!
- Found an interesting gem in a record store but you're not sure about paying the price? Check the real value of the record instantly with Record Scanner!
- Want to sell some records from your collection and make room for new ones. Quickly scan your titles, jump directly to Discogs, add to your store and it's done.
- A huge delivery just arrived to the record store you own and you need to quickly price all the records. Try this path: record => smartphone => photo => average prices online.
- You see an interesting record sale offer online: a lot of photos of records for sale and one price for them all. Use Record Scanner to quickly check their individual prices.
- You just realized that Discogs has a great collection manager feature - it might be worth to list hundreds of your records there. Listing all your records might take weeks... Not with this fancy mobile app!
Download our Vinyl & CD tool and start exploring the world of music - Create and manage your music collection! Enjoy the unique and reliable music record identifier and detector!
This application uses Discogs’ API but is not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Discogs. ‘Discogs’ is a trademark of Zink Media, LLC.
- an option to pick random record from the collection! It's under "Manage Collection" & "Manage Shelf" menu
Keep your app updated! Soon we'll add more.
In case of any questions or troubles, please contact us here:
Ratings and Reviews
I really like how this works. One good feature is when it does not recognize a record you can rescan it and it program will eventually find it.
Sometimes just a partial scan of just a part of the cover will work. I would like to be able to load the data into a spreadsheet for more detailed editing. I am scanning both cd’s and records and I would eventually like to separate that data. I also want to know what value I am seeing. If I sell would that be my asking price?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review DougHad48. Please look for "Export collection to CSV" option in "Collection Tools" - you can import the CSV file to any spreadsheet. We are happy to help with that. We described how pricing works in Record Scanner here: https://recordscanner.com/blog/how-record-scanner-is-pricing-the-records
In case of any other questions feel free to reach us on email@example.com 👋
Works great after trying what the developer said
After trying what the developer said, it works and found one the first try however the subscription turned me off to using it
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review Aelita59. In the case of such records, the catalog number (CatNo) scanner does a great job. Switch scanner to CatNo mode, find a catalog number on the record label with scanner focus area - the number will be recognized instantly. CatNo scanner is fast and accurate, as it's very often showing the exact version of the release. If you have any questions feel free to reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org 👋
Outstanding archival tool
This app is just what I needed to archive and organize my vinyl collection. I love the ease of how the scanning process works and how the album artwork from covers in the vast database finds the correct material each time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ARTUR DROZDZ
- 98.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © RECORD SCANNER
- In-App Purchases
- Record Scanner UNLIMITED $4.99
- Record Scanner UNLIMITED $38.99
- Record Scanner UNLIMITED $11.95
- Record Scanner UNLIMITED $32.99