A new way to keep track of books without the need for pencil and paper. This application optimizes recording book lists by providing the fields needed to quickly track books. The book list are sortable by ID, Title, and Author with one press from the tab menu. The book list is also filtered by Favorites, Read, and Library from the Favorites tab. Beyond sorting, search for a book from the main book list tab by entering part of the title, author, category, or comments. One consistent form is used from all the menus to make entering and viewing books easy.
- Backup database to Dropbox
- Customize Background Color
- Customize List Names
- Customize Field Names
- Turn on or off the option to use ISBN Search and Barcode Scanner
Swipe to Share
- Swipe and press on the Twitter, email, text icon from any of the book lists, favorites, title or authors tab to share the book information directly from the list.
- Quickly delete an entry by pressing on the X.
Multiple Book Lists
- Ability to manage six book lists directly from one unique entry screen. Quickly move a book by choosing another list and press save. A good example for this is managing your book list and your children's book list in one application. See all the books on the main tab or by each list on the Author and Title tabs. Multiple ways to easily see your book lists without unnecessary screens.
- Option to send individual book entry from action menu within entry or by swiping from the list.
- Option on administrative tab to send favorites, read, main, list 2-6, or the complete book list.
- Title, author, and comments included in body of email for an individual book listing.
- Email is sent with two attachments, one using international CSV file format with an extension unique to the application for users of the app to import. A second attachment is sent in CSV format for users who open the list on a computer or other device.
- Tweet out books - Share information about a good book with others
SMS (Text Message)
- Send a text message about a book on your list
Integration With Calendar
- Let the application take care of setting up calendar event reminders for book releases, signings, or any other Date.
- With one press to select the Date, you can easily add a Calendar Reminder
Barcode Scan or ISBN Search
- Use the barcode scan to look up a book, as long as you are connected to the Internet the application will quickly find all the details about the book and fill it in. Don't have a barcode and know the ISBN number, enter the number and press the search button to fill in the rest of the information about the book.
- Arabic, British English, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese
View Book List on Apple Watch
Ratings and Reviews
This app works pretty good. I would just like them to work on a few things. 1) I'd like to see the total of books logged in.
2) after adding a book and then adding another, the barcode at the bottom needs to be cleared off too.
3) after scanning the barcode on the book, a few times its pulled up the wrong book. Even after I deleted that and tried again, it would still pull the wrong book up.
Other than those problems I really like this app
Love This App
This is just what I needed to manage my audiobook library and track what books I have finished. Only request for future updates - a way to sort by finished, in progress and not yet started would be great.
Great app for readers
I recently upgraded from the free version. When I had difficulty moving my file to the new version, I contacted the owner (yes, he responds to emails!) for help. The issue was promptly fixed even though David had to correct some file errors I had. This app is so easy to use and is a great way to keep track of what you read...and has other useful features.
- LIVING PAPER FREE, LLC.
- 24.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 - 2017 Living Paper Free, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.