Tired of keeping your movie list with a pencil and paper or using an application not made to track information about movies. This application optimizes recording movie lists by providing the fields needed to quickly track movies. The movie list are sortable by ID, Title, and Actor(s) with one click from the tab menu. The movie list is also filtered by Favorites from the tab menu. One consistent form is used from all the menus to make entering and viewing movies easy.
Optimized Data Entry Screen for all screen sizes, and Portrait and Landscape Modes.
Multiple Movie Lists
- Ability to manage six movie lists directly from one unique entry screen. Quickly move a movie from the list by choosing another list and press save. A good example for this is managing your movie list and your children's movies list in one application. See all the movies on the main tab or by each list on the Actor and Title tabs. Multiple ways to easily see your movie lists without unnecessary screens.
- Choose the background color for the application from the settings tab
- Customize field names
- Customize list names
- Remove any list no longer needed (All, Favorites, Watched, Own, Main, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6)
- Backup using Dropbox
Swipe Right or Left on a movie entry in the list to Share or Update
- Option to send individual movie entry
- Option on administrative tab to send favorites or complete list
- Email body contains title and actors in movie
- Email is sent with two attachments
* International CSV file format with an extension unique to the Application and compatible with RecordLists for users of the suite application. Enjoy sharing your movie lists with other users of RecordMovies and RecordLists
* CSV file format for importing into other application or opening in a spreadsheet or other application
- Tweet out movie information
- Share a good movie with others
SMS (Text Message)
- Send a text message about a movie on your list
- Print an movie entry directly from the application using AirPrint
Integration with Calendar
- Watch a Preview and want to remember a Release Date?
- With RecordMovies add a Calendar Event and set a Reminder, by selecting the date, switching Calendar Event to on, and Clicking Save.
Arabic, British English, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese
Fixed issue with Dropbox backup
Updated app for 64Bit
Ratings and Reviews
Last update caused problems
I have loved this app up until the last update.
After the update it freezes up when I try to scroll through my movie list. When I exit the application and then come back, I am able to scroll through a couple of screens and then it freezes again. I would like the previous version back or fix it and you will get 5 stars
Just what I was looking for... I'm apple to store and track my favorite movies and movies I've seen.. Ever want to remember the name of a movie that you seen but just had a memory block, no more with this app
Capitalization needs to come up for every word in a title not just the first word. Needs a scan option to enter movies faster & more completely.
- LIVING PAPER FREE, LLC.
- 20 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2014 Living Paper Free, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.