Note to users: RecoveryOne is available via participating doctors and through select health plans, employers, and other sponsoring organizations.
Our 180+ treatment pathways cover the whole body: neck, shoulder, mid back, low back, arm/wrist, hip, knees, ankle/foot, and more.
You can access your personal pathway at any time, on any device, and from any location. Our exercise, recovery, and self-care content is clear and easy to understand. Along the way, we will provide you with the information and motivation you might need to stay on track.
● Your own customized recovery pathway, based on your ongoing feedback and personal progress
● Instructional physical therapy exercise videos organized within multi-week pathways, so you can recover at your personal pace, from the comfort of your own home
● Clinically-proven educational information that covers both diagnosis and recovery
● Home care videos that help with real-world, everyday needs: how to get out of a car, how to use crutches, and more
● Daily tips and motivational content that appear right away within the app
How we support you:
● Monitoring and displaying your recovery progress, including pain, function, and range of motion
● Exercise tracking
● Giving you immediate access to your stats from the home page
● Helping you set long- and short-term goal setting
● Optional reminders via text message or email to help you stay on track
● Optional guided workouts
● Suggestions for equipment alternatives so you can easily do your exercises
● Integration with wearables including Fitbit, Google Fit, and Apple HealthKit
● Support from the doctor that enrolled you into the program
● Technical and clinical support via secure chat
Key new features:
● An updated look and feel
● Two new ways to do your exercise sessions:
● Guided workouts to help you track your reps and time
● Solo sessions for more independence
● Easy access to your stats from your home page
● Changing home page tiles that display info when you need it
● A new timeline feature so you can follow your progress
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome! Essential get better from my accident
Can’t say enough about Luke. Dude was so helpful with any questions I had. The app itself is so easy to use and was instrumental in helping me recover from a bad car accident
Thank you Trainer Rx
Easy to use
This app was easy to navigate and convenient. The exercises were easy to follow. It helped me comeback from a lower back injury. So grateful to have access to it.
I got this app and can’t even sign up for it. Tried to uninstall and it won’t uninstall. Totally broken. At least I didn’t pay anything for it.
Developer Response ,
Because Trainer Rx is currently prescribed, the application is only available after an account has been created by your healthcare provider. In the near future, Trainer Rx will have programs directly available for purchase. If you installed the application and would like to uninstall, go to your iPhone or iPads home screen and hold down on the Trainer Rx icon until it starts shaking. Once the icon begins shaking, you will see an X or close button in the upper left hand corner. Click the X to remove the application. Have a great afternoon.
- Trainer Rx, Inc.
- 95.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Trainer Rx, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.