Feature availability varies depending on your community.
- See your collection schedule for the entire year
- Stay updated on upcoming recycling events and special collections in your community
- Get customized collection and event reminders by push notification, email, or SMS
- Learn about schedule changes when they happen with emergency and non-emergency notifications
- Find disposal information and set-out instructions for thousands of items in your community
- Waste less and recycle more with helpful tips and tricks
- Get directions, hours of operation, and contact information for local drop-off depots
- Report a lost or broken bin, missed collection, or illegal dumping to your municipality
Our dev team has been hard at work and in addition to minor bug fixes and performance improvements, We’ve added custom reminder feature for clients who are subscribed to the service. The multi-language and zone-setup features of the app are also improved.
Ratings and Reviews
Great, at least in Tucson, AZ
This is app is your one-stop shop for everything solid waste in your community. Admittedly, I live in Tucson, so I’ve only tested it there, but it works quite well. In fact, a Tucson city pamphlet was how I found about it. I can see the entire garbage collection schedule on a monthly calendar. I can also find out what to do with every type of trash. It’s never been this convenient to recycle properly. I don’t know of any other apps like it.
Just downloaded but laughing at the petty reviews
I’ve never seen so much crying about an app not reminding someone about a recycling pickup date or not being able to find their street. Big freaking deal. Commit it to memory or put it as a reminder in your phone. Or write it down. People are obnoxious anymore. How hard is it to remember when your recycling is picked up????
Can’t win with the masses. Everyone’s a lame critic. Boohoo.
So simple, why not use it?!
We all have so many things to remember to do...why not let this app take over remembering trash day and what you can put to the curb? I’ve been using it for about a year and highly recommend it. Our recycling is every two weeks, so it’s easy to forget sometimes.
- Municipal Media Inc
- 44.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Municipal Media Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.