Feature availability varies depending on your community.
- See your collection schedule for the entire year
- Stay updated on upcoming recycling events and special collections in your community
- Get customized collection and event reminders by push notification, email, or SMS
- Learn about schedule changes when they happen with emergency and non-emergency notifications
- Find disposal information and set-out instructions for thousands of items in your community
- Waste less and recycle more with helpful tips and tricks
- Get directions, hours of operation, and contact information for local drop-off depots
- Report a lost or broken bin, missed collection, or illegal dumping to your municipality
Campaign feature for improved recycling education
Updates to Report a Problem
Ratings and Reviews
I like the fact that you get the notices for each pickup whether it is trash or recycling. My problem is with the actual companies who do these pickups make undisclosed changes without any notice and the changes are not related to weather conditions but another undisclosed issue with the route. I know that my route covers areas that have wealthier residents than regular middle class residents and that section always gets preference by the pickup company. Since the paper version of the pickups isn’t being sent to the home unless requested, this does help in knowing what exactly is being picked up. You usually get a notification the evening prior early enough to put it out for the next morning pickup.
Great, at least in Tucson, AZ
This is app is your one-stop shop for everything solid waste in your community. Admittedly, I live in Tucson, so I’ve only tested it there, but it works quite well. In fact, a Tucson city pamphlet was how I found about it. I can see the entire garbage collection schedule on a monthly calendar. I can also find out what to do with every type of trash. It’s never been this convenient to recycle properly. I don’t know of any other apps like it.
Just downloaded but laughing at the petty reviews
I’ve never seen so much crying about an app not reminding someone about a recycling pickup date or not being able to find their street. Big freaking deal. Commit it to memory or put it as a reminder in your phone. Or write it down. People are obnoxious anymore. How hard is it to remember when your recycling is picked up????
Can’t win with the masses. Everyone’s a lame critic. Boohoo.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.