Feature availability varies depending on your community.
- See your collection schedule for the entire year
- Stay updated on upcoming recycling events and special collections in your community
- Get customized collection and event reminders by push notification, email, or SMS
- Learn about schedule changes when they happen with emergency and non-emergency notifications
- Find disposal information and set-out instructions for thousands of items in your community
- Waste less and recycle more with helpful tips and tricks
- Get directions, hours of operation, and contact information for local drop-off depots
- Report a lost or broken bin, missed collection, or illegal dumping to your municipality
Updates to the login page
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the fact that you get the notices for each pickup whether it is trash or recycling. My problem is with the actual companies who do these pickups make undisclosed changes without any notice and the changes are not related to weather conditions but another undisclosed issue with the route. I know that my route covers areas that have wealthier residents than regular middle class residents and that section always gets preference by the pickup company. Since the paper version of the pickups isn’t being sent to the home unless requested, this does help in knowing what exactly is being picked up. You usually get a notification the evening prior early enough to put it out for the next morning pickup.
The website and the application are a failure
I tried to message the website but it has an error message that prevents sending a message. So I am left to leave a poor review. Don’t use this application or service until they fix both their website and the application. You can’t control your notifications and you get all their notifications regardless of what you select. It’s not cool to offer these features but not have them working. I don’t want to receive phone calls but every week I deselect all but push notifications. Every week I receive a phone call at 7:00am Wednesday. For those of us that want phone calls to be from actual people and no calls as reminders/recorded calls. Why have the application if you can get annoying phone calls. I’m tempted to leave the service all together and message the City Manger and Mayor to find another service.
How do I manage the notifications for the service? I don’t want phone calls. I only want push notifications and texts. I have tried to unsubscribe from phone calls but the system fails and I keep getting calls and no texts. I will be happy to use the app and recommend it if I could actually use the tools and the tools actually work. It’s hard to rate this app positively with basic failures like this.
Please fix your notifications and contact us links.
Great, at least in Tucson, AZ
This is app is your one-stop shop for everything solid waste in your community. Admittedly, I live in Tucson, so I’ve only tested it there, but it works quite well. In fact, a Tucson city pamphlet was how I found about it. I can see the entire garbage collection schedule on a monthly calendar. I can also find out what to do with every type of trash. It’s never been this convenient to recycle properly. I don’t know of any other apps like it.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Municipal Media Inc
- 49.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Municipal Media Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.