CUT DOWN ON WASTE. INCREASE THE SAVINGS.
With Recyclebank, you’ll be able to get rewarded every time you help your community cut down on waste. From making it easier to find out what’s recyclable to making sure you’re earning points for keeping stuff out of the landfill at home and in the community, this is the only app you’ll need to lead a cleaner, greener and more rewarding life!
• Track Progress & Earn Points: You’ll be able to see how many points you’re earning through recycling and see what sort of rewards you qualify for.
• Check-In For Points: Earn points whenever you visit a local reward partner, visit an eligible community event or divert your waste at a designated drop off center.
• Reward Yourself: Shop our entire catalog for great deals from local and national restaurants, retailers, grocery stores and more.
• Recycling Lookup: Search by material to see if you can recycle it in your community.
• Reminders: We’ll help you keep track of recycling and trash pick up, and you’ll also be able to enter specialty collections like bulk and yard waste days.
• Easy Signup: If you’re not already a member, joining through the app is quick and easy.
• Refer Friends: Invite your contacts to share the savings. For every successful referral, you earn points or exclusive savings.
For more information on Recyclebank, please visit www.recyclebank.com
- Fixed glitch causing confusion when sometimes used rewards were not shown in the "Used/Expired" tab.
- In addition, we have eliminated a couple of small bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
No real rewards
I've been reporting points for a long time. I thought the rewards were going to be real and assume they'd be eco-friendly. Instead, this feels like a scam. The only rewards are a few coupons, to something called Twine that appears to be some Ponzi like thing to get another user to help you invest $, and magazine subscriptions which are paper, not even digital! Very disappointing! I'll keep recycling, of course, because I think it's important, but no point doing anything with this app to get points.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Recyclebank is in no way a scam. We are here to educate and provide incentives that help members minimize their waste and improve their recycling habits. While our reward options are important, they are a small portion of our mission. We are available to provide you with answers to any recycling related questions via Customer Care as well as the many informative articles and games you may access via the "Earn Points" tab. We hope that you will take some time and reconsider some of the amazing rewards we have to offer via the "Rewards" tab and at recyclebank.com/rewards. There are several digital magazine offers available like Better Homes & Gardens and Shape Magazines. On Onetwine.com, we have gathered a collection of brand's with a focus on how products are made, used, and disposed of. As always, recycling is a very important part of making a positive influence on the environment. We congratulate you for taking small actions that have big collective impact. If you need specific help, please contact customer support at email@example.com.
LOVE the INFO! Such a great source of knowledge!
When I came across this app and saw the reviews I was very curious as to why so many 1 star reviews! Apparently people just download this app to get rewards instead of using it as a source of information. I’ve taken the time to read a few articles, so many catch my attention and because I feel WE ALL need to understand how to recycle better. Lots and lots of people have no idea, I was one who thought I knew my plastics from cardboard but recycling is so much more than just that. If people take into consideration the knowledge they’re gaining by reading this and then spreading the knowledge to those around them then the reward is WAY bigger than a $1 off of something that you probably didn’t even need in the first place. Although the point system makes this fun for me, I have been enjoying reading up on 3-5 articles at a time. I have also found from this app some sustainable places to buy things like dental floss. Keep it up guys, I think the app is great.
Recycling for Volusia County
Some of us are still recycling in Volusia County. Deltona is no longer recycling, however Orange City is still recycling where I live. I don’t understand why they would decide to stop recycling. Sure hope they continue for our area. If they stop I will burn the boxes. And find ways to save and conserve. I took this app off my phone because I thought you discontinued me. My husband and I will continue to recycle, but I fear they will be discontinuing our area soon. That is why I am opting out of your site. I do appreciate the time I have had and have learned a lot during that time. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Even if you are unable to earn points for recycling at home, you may still earn points and get rewarded through the Earn tab on our App. Please contact your local hauler for more information regarding the home recycling program.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.