Red Bull TV gives you free, front row access to a world that’s Beyond the Ordinary.
· Meet athletes, artists, dancers, influencers, and pioneers at the forefront of innovation - Icons, teams, competitors, and rising stars from countries around the world
· Witness competitions, performances, and amazing feats of achievement
· Visit cities around the world and trek to some of the most remote places on Earth
· The only things you WON’T see on Red Bull TV are commercial breaks
Mountain bike races (UCI, Crankworx), motorbike trick competitions, exotic Rally locales, F1 races on legendary tracks, Red Bull BC One B-Boy and B-Girl dance battles, Batalla de los Gallos rap battles, cutting edge music, eSports championships
Red Bull TV content is constantly updated and playable on all of your mobile devices. There are no ads, in-app purchases, or surprise paywalls.
· Live stream competitions, concerts, dance battles, and Red Bull events as they happen
· Catch event previews, recaps, highlight reels, shows, and exclusive content
· Access Red Bull’s vault of iconic movies, documentaries, TV series, short films, and videos
· Download your favorite videos for offline viewing
MUST WATCH DOCUMENTARIES
· Watch the life stories of your favorite artists Divine and Nucleya
· Get inside the minds of CS Santosh, Emiway Bantai and Chef Zac
· Previews, recaps, and highlights along the International Formula 1 Grand Prix Tour.
· Exclusive content with two of the hottest teams in all of F1: Red Bull Racing (Austria) and Scuderia Toro Rosso (Italy).
· Watch F1 cars conquer never before imagined terrain, including the high desert, mountain snow, and city streets around the world.
RALLY: The WRC FIA World Rally Championship
· Turbocharged, four-wheel drive World Rally Cars battle it out on tarmac, sand, snow and ice.
· Recaps, Highlights, Relive Thrilling Rallies in the Event Library.
· Follow the 2020 action* around the world - Japan, Kenya, New Zealand, Argentina, Europe, UK, and more.
· Full coverage of The World Enduro Super Series (WESS).
Amateurs and Pros compete side-to-side across Europe.
Brutal courses combine Hard, Classic and Cross-Country Enduro.
· The Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup -- Future Grand Prix champions compete in one of the most thrilling battles on two wheels.
· Red Bull Straight Rhythm -- Intense, head-to-head, two-stroke supercross races.
DRIFT: Drift Masters World Championship
· The top drivers from 20 countries compete in six events in stunning European locations.
· Throttle, brakes, gears, clutch, and steering wheels are pushed to the limit to produce some of the most white knuckle oversteer racing on the planet.
· Exclusive home to the Mercedes-Benz UCI Mountain Bike World Cup
- UCI Downhill and Cross Country.
- All UCI Men’s and Women’s Races
· Red Bull Rampage: The biggest show in Freeride Mountain Biking.
· Red Bull Hardline: One of the toughest downhill bike races in the world.
· Crankworx FMBA: The Triple Crown of Slopestyle.
RED BULL BC ONE
The biggest one-on-one B-Boy and B-Girl dance competition in the world
· Meet the top players from champion teams around the world.
· eSports competition livestreams, battle highlights, pro commentary, game tips.
THE RED BULL VAULT
VIP access to thousands of Red Bull Films, sports movies, documentaries, & videos, including:
1. The Art of Flight and The Fourth Phase (snowboard)
2. Making of Wibmer's Law
3. The Dawn Wall (freeclimbing)
4. Chasing Niagara (kayak)
5. Ground Effect (Formula 1)
AUGMENTED REALITY (AR)
·Experience Red Bull Rampage, Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble, & other events with immersive 360 degree videos.
· Create your own F1 race track with Red Bull Augmented Racing.
· New AR videos constantly added; playable on most AR-supported devices.
Cliff Diving, Kiteboarding, Wingsuit Jumps, Barnstorming, 3X Basketball, Surfing, Neymar Jr 5 Football, Music, Breakdance, Live Events & much more
This version of Red Bull TV includes bug fixes and optimizations. Please continue to report issues at http://feedback.redbull.tv
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s made my life better.
This channel has brought to life so many places that I have now gone and visited… So many events with going to see… We are all mountain bikers and skiers and snowboarders hikers etc.… Can you see places that the Red Bull athletes go to and it gives you something to shoot for… I get to keep up with my World Cup events in winter biathlon and Summer mountain biking and they have the right commentators with Chad and Claudio not to mention everyone else involved. So many adventure sports and great documentaries… They have won me over!
Why did you lump all winter sports into one Winter channel? I’ve been snowboarding for or 30 years and have much respect for all other winter sports but why lump them all into one channel? I love watching snowboard films especially during the season. Sometimes I like to leave it on the Snowboard channel all day if I’m doing chores around the house. I don’t want that to be interrupted by videos of Ice Cross or mogul skiing, not that anything is wrong with Ice Cross or bumps, but it’s not my thing. If you’re going to have a “winter’ channel, you might as well just have. “spring” “summer’ and ‘fall’ channels with all of those seasonal sports lumped into those channels. So for ‘summer you can have bmx, skateboard, and surf lumped into one channel.
So basically, I am asking that Redbull,bring back the ski, snowboard channels respectively and then put ice cross into an ‘other’ or ‘special events’ channel.
Amazing media company
What Red Bull does for certain sports and events is nothing short of amazing, and mountain biking sport, for example, owes it Red Bull some of its popularity. Producing these sporting events isn’t easy or cheap yet it’s given for free in the app, which by the way, works very well.
I have no idea how else would I be able to catch up on so much amazing programming. I don’t drink energy drinks but feel like starting some way just to support this awesome venture who’s mission is bigger than just bringing people tasty caffeine.
- Red Bull Media House GmbH
- 497 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Red Bull
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.