Best minimalist alarm clock app, introduces the red clock.
Red clock is simply designed alarm clock app. You can use the easy and simple at the same time clock, weather, alarm.
• Very Big digital Clock for legibility
• A variety of themes
• Simple & Modern Design
• Highly customizable
• Analog Mode
• Analog Kit and Additional Theme packs (In App Purchase)
• Location-based weather service with more than 30 Weather Icons.
• Display Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Feels Like, Visibility, Pressure
• Weather information is automatically updated in 5-30 minutes.
• Easy setting, easy alarm
• Snooze (5min/10min/15min)
• Repeat days of week
• Smooth shake alarm animation
• Fade-in Sound
• Alarm Label
• Alarm sound quality of professional artists
• Night mode switching as lamp switch
• Auto night mode switching by current brightness
• Landscape mode for greater legibility
• The battery status to notice at a glance
For any technical issues or any comments you wish to make, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit Us http://apps.morethan.net
© 2020 morethan apps
-Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, straightforward, does what it says
Love that at one, uncluttered and easy to read glance I get the time, day, date, and current weather including the temp. Also love that night mode toggles with a double click. As an added benefit, on an iPad at 2x it remains crisp. One caveat, the settings button only appears in portrait mode, so if you are used to using landscape and want to change the background to a softer color, you need to go to portrait first. Doesn't have the bells and whistles of multiple alarms, choosing your own sound or seeing the time in 5 countries simultaneously but after playing with a number of other clocks, this is my go-to morning clock.
Almost perfect for me
I really like the simplicity and clarity of this clock. I enjoy how it will automatically switch to night mode based on the ambient light. I don’t use the alarm function, but it seems more than adequate- how many different sounds does one need anyway?
My only complaint, keeping me at 4 stars rather than 5, is the info bar at the bottom of the screen. The numbers are too small for me to read without my glasses. I’d be happier with just the current temperature with a larger font size or maybe the current and the days high/low forecast.
I like the different themes- I wish there was a way to preview the optional themes. Even full size screen shots on the developer website would be appreciated.
If you’re not sure if you will like this app, take the free version for a spin. The ads do clutter the screen, but it helped me evaluate Red Clock. Having no ads is totally worth the purchase price.
I love the big numbers .
I like that it displays weather, time, date & day of the week in letters & numbers big enough I can read with out my glasses. The alarm works in the background. I like the color choices and use it above my other alarm clock apps. It's the perfect amount of light in an unfamiliar place (hotels or guest rooms) and displays you weather as well.
* You MUST have your phone plugged in, or it will kill your battery.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KYU TAE PARK
- 81.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 morethan apps.
- In-App Purchases
- Analog Kit $0.99
- Theme Pack 1 $0.99
- Theme Pack 2 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.