Destroy, smash and blast your way to victory! Use advanced weapons and vehicles to dominate the battle field.
Compete with friends or players from around the globe using some of the world's deadliest modern weapons and vehicles. Play with up to 20 players in 6 unique arenas designed for infantry, vehicle, and air combat.
Includes an integrated store for in-app purchases or use the honor points you earn to unlock additional weapons and gears.
- Search & Destroy
- TDM: Resources
- TDM: Armor
- Intel HD Graphics or better (discrete graphics recommended)
Fixed Facebook Login compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
pay to win
the only problem i have had where people jumping alot and making it look likt the game is bugged out so there floating in mid air and killing me. the coin system is really sparce and its hard to level up in the game
Not so fun anymore
The stories about the mods is basically true but thats not the biggest problem. it use to be that you had to have some kind of skill but now all you have to do is buy the equipment and tons of shield and ammo and a helicopter and the game is over. A lot of kids get their parents credit card and purchase weapons but thats what the idea is about. There needs to be some fixes that the creators need to make.
1. Add a skills arena. This place will not allow bought weapons, just the ones you earn. Allow only the vehicles that are at the staging points, no bought vehicles.
2. Make it so that a snipper can shoot down a helicopter if the shooter can hit the pilot window. in reality no helicopter window will block a bullet. this will make the field even against the kids that have helicopters, tons of shields and missle boosts.
3. Remove damge boost. Its supose to be a skills game.
I think the mods and writers are just kids without concern that the game is fare, or fun. It got away form Rocketeer, I think they are not putting money into it anymore, just sucking it out of your pocket. They also let the rookie coders handle it now and kids have no repect for anything worth doing right.
Could be improved but developers are rude
This game is fun for what it is. Yes there’s a lot to be improved but it’s free. HOWEVER the moderators in the game and the customer service representatives are not open to concerns and don’t want to listen to what anyone has to say. The moderators rule the game and do as they please, so if you are doing too well or ask them a question, they boot you. It’s pretty annoying, play COD instead.
- Rocketeer Games Studio, LLC
- 117.7 MB
OS X 10.4.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Rocketeer Games Studio, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.