**Red Panic Button is now a universal app**
When you are in trouble press the Red Panic Button!
You just have to set a panic number or mail address and the phone will send a message which contains your address and location, determined using the fine GPS based or coarse GSM based coordinates.
- Send Panic SMS (works only on iPhone and iPad 3G)
- Automatically send Panic email to designated email list
- Twitter integration
- Retina display ready
- Uses GPS/Network (where available on iPhone and iPad 3G) to determine your location or Wifi (on the iPod touch and iPad Wifi)
- Emergency Number feature! You can now set the Emergency Number that is called at the press of the Red Panic Button. The number can be set from app settings.
- Record voice feature! You can now send a recording to designated email list
- iOS 11 compatibility
- Alert text customization
-Send Panic SMS
-Send Panic Email
-One Touch Panic via Widgets
-Share Panic on Twitter
- No ADS
- Unlimited panic contacts
- Emergency call
- Customize alert texts
- Works with Apple Watch
- Works with BLE Alert Button
- Photo/video alert message
- Audio alert message
- To reach more friends, multiple email addresses and phone numbers can be added
- Stay tuned for more features
Red Panic Button requires internet connection in order to display the current address and send the email message. The Panic SMS feature does not work on iPod touch and iPad Wifi!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've had better. I've tried it a couple of times to see how accurate it was, and I've had some that were way more accurate. Not horrible, but not the best either.
Disappointed After $5 Pro Purchase
Downloaded this app, paid the $4.99 pro upgrade fee to add more than one contact to the panic alert. Only to find out after the purchase when added to a second family phone on my account that it wants me to purchase the pro version again. It specifically states family sharing up to 6 users. I need to know who to contact about this, Apple? Ultimate Communication Software LTD? Don’t make this purchase until this problem is resolved.
Family sharing is turned on, on my iPhone. So idk what the problem is.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Did you tired to press restore on a family device? The application will search for a previous purchase in a family group and if it appear one it will unlock the pro features.
Needed way for stroke victim spouse to contact me when around the house. Stroke victims have a hard time sequencing multiple steps. On iOS this requires five separate steps to navigate to send a panic alert. Good luck even for the young and healthy, especially in a panic situation. On multiple occasions it's simply went to a settings screen which could not be unlocked. It could be a great idea if the panic button was on the opening home screen and did not require any further navigation.
Developer Response ,
The application has a panic button on Today screen (widget) but needs to be manually configured. This step is described on Red Panic Button website.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ULTIMATE COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE LTD
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 ULTIMATE COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Features $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.