Meet Red: the only full-featured, professional Redis client written from the ground-up for the Mac!
Red provides a powerful yet wonderfully simple interface to interact with Redis.
Quickly view your data:
• Watch your keys appear and expire in real-time with Live Updates
• View data as unicode strings, hexadecimal, JSON, or MsgPack
• Add, remove, and trim streams in Redis 6
• Get a live view of broadcasted messages with Publish/Subscribe
• Intelligent console displays Redis documentation and provides sublime-style autocompletion for keys
• Simple interface to easily edit users and access control
• Integrated Lua support allows scripts to be run within the application
• Connect to remote instances via SSH
• Import and export databases
Because we love the Mac:
• A beautiful UI makes Red stand apart
• Written in native Swift as a MacOS app makes Red fast and your battery full.
• Tabbed window support for quick context switching
• Looks great in Light and Dark Mode
Download Red now and start your free trial today!
Fixes an issue with key ordering in the sidebar.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy-to-use app and helpful support
I wanted a GUI to make seeing the contents of my redis instance a little easier to use. I tried Red and it worked great.
But then a few months later, it wasn't working. I investigated, and my Redis provider had unexpectedly changed some settings related to TLS. I knew it wasn't Red's fault, but I contacted the author of Red to see if there was anything that could be changed with the app. After a few days, I got a new version that addressed the change my provider made!
I like it! But it crashes when connecting to redislab cloud
Very cool way to interact with redis. But some connections crash the app, for example if I try to connect to redislab's cloud service it'll crash even though the 'test connection' passes. Most other connectiosn I try work fine though.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the rating and taking your time to write up a review! We were able to replicate and fix the issue you mentioned. It is included in version 1.3.6. Feel free to reach out with any other feedback at https://echodot.com/feedback/
Great Redis Experience
I’ve been looking for a more Mac-like application to help me work with redis. This application nails it on the head. The tree-based sidebar, tabbed views, dark-mode support - all exactly what I’ve been looking for. Highly recommend.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Echodot LLC
- 9.2 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2021 Echodot LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Commercial License $59.99
- Red - Home License $34.99
- Red - License $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.