The SG Tourist Savers App is developed to primarily provide the purchase of discounted attraction tickets in Singapore. However, The app, also provide comprehensive information on destination information as well navigating in and around Singapore.
SG Tourist Savers has the following modules;
1. Admin - for registration, log in, contact us
2. Buy Tickets - some 60 inventory is available for tourists to purchase tickets. They will enjoy savings and ease of identification and redemption of tickets at attractions.
3. Attractions info- this module will provide an overview of the attractions with info on location, operating hours and how to get there. Users can easily search for attractions & Theme Parks, Wildlife Reserves, Museums and Art Galleries, Gardens and Parks and Entertainment under this category
4. Maps- Maps are available in 4 languages- English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Each map is customise by key precincts for easy search and navigation
5. See & Do- This section provide tourists with insight on our culture and heritage as well as festivals, shopping, dining. nightlife, spa and wellness and golf. Users can learn more of Singapore as well as discover the places the locals visits. We want tourists to see and do more when they are here.
6. Tourist Information- Under this category, the app will provide tourists with essential and useful information. This section will feature useful information on 1. Global Refund 2. Useful tips, 3. Getting around Singapore. Key contact numbers and embassy contact details.
This mobile app will complement Reddot's core business as the publisher for the Official map of Singapore. Our map has a circulation is 6 million copies a year.
Once visitors make a purchase on the Singapore Tourist Savers, users will be notify via email on confirmation of purchase. QR code and barcode will be generated to users for presentation at merchant end.
This app will complement our printed maps as well as our presence in the digital media, such as website and social media.
Enhanced payment method and fixed minor issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app was poorly designed. It has grammar flaws and spelling errors, information is inconsistent with one section OF THE SAME ITEM says that a child is aged 4-12 while another says a child is 4-15, profile info does not update or send you a confirmation email so I have no clue if my account was created, and lastly there is no phone number contact information only email contact info. If a purchase didn’t go through or an error occurred how would you get proper feedback? I am writing this review so that maybe things can change.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Reddot Media Inc. Pte Ltd
- 38.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Reddot Media Inc. Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.