The world is ending and everywhere you look, it’s swarming with The Enemy - hordes of demons, hosts, and The Deceiver! Will Little Chan escape them and get the Key to Paradise?
HOW TO PLAY
Help Little Chan get the Key to Paradise by avoiding The Enemy, and by picking up Prayers and Bodyarmor. Drop Prayers in The Enemy’s path to make them disappear - but be careful! If Little Chan collides with The Enemy, she loses a heart - and will need Bodyarmor to replace it. Move quickly though, she only has 7 hearts before she falls!
• Play with the sounds of hypercasual music for an enjoyable and relaxing gameplay!
• Replenish Little Chan’s hearts by using Bodyarmor! (aka The Rosary)
• Laugh at the cute sounds of The Enemy disappearing when they walk into Prayers!
• Finally! A non-violent, 16-bit pixel Christian strategy puzzle game for all ages.
• Play with simple and easy-to-use controls and game instructions.
• Test your puzzle-solving skills as you get Little Chan through the maze that is her world.
• Sharpen your brain with Redemptoris’ quick, stimulating gameplay.
• Use strategy to manage how quickly you use Prayers and Bodyarmor. Don’t use them up too soon; you may need some later!
• Live the Christian and Catholic values of using prayer and perseverance to get past life’s obstacles, on one’s journey to salvation!
• Does Redemptoris contain any sensitive themes?
---- Redemptoris is a non-violent game, free of concepts of passing or hurting others. Little Chan falls if she runs out of hearts, and enemies disappear when they walk into Prayers.
• Are there any in-app purchases in Redemptoris?
---- There are no in-app purchases, however, there is a one-time charge of $0.99 USD to own the game. Once purchased, you can play it over and over with no need to pay anything!
• My kid plays Redemptoris a lot. Should I be concerned?
---- The themes contained in Redemptoris are positive and educational! Players can learn asset management & strategy (managing how quickly they use Prayers & Bodyarmor in order to play long-term), while playing a stimulating Catholic/Christian puzzle game. Always, if you’re concerned about your child’s device usage, you can limit their screen time by modifying their device’s Parental Controls.
Updates to user experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game got me hooked up before I realized. First, I was trying to clear some clutter off my mind. Then I went into full gear trying to dodge the enemy and collect prayers to plant in their path. Low and behold they kept eating my strengths. But I’m determined to get the key, I must go to the next level and snatch that key to Paradise. O Jee! I’m hooked.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chantal Ansah
- 49.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Chantal Ansah
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.