Download the Redfin App to get updated real estate listings every 5 minutes. Find the latest homes, condos, and townhouses for sale and for rent in your area. Browse photos, see up-to-date home details, and instantly book a free tour with a Redfin Agent to see homes for sale even faster.
Some of our most popular features:
Find Homes First
• Customize Your Search: Instantly see every home, condo, and townhome that meet your search criteria.
• Filter by price, property type, and school district to find your dream home.
• See Listings First: Get instant notifications when a new home hits the market. Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or the Redfin website.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Commute feature: See how long your commute will be from your dream home
Tour Homes Fast
• Schedule Home Tours Instantly: Book free tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.**
• Plan Open House Visits: Get directions and attend every open house in your area.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media before you book a tour.
Get a Competitive Edge
• Don’t Miss Out: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss the perfect home.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like, written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes in most markets.
• Find Accurate Home Data: Most MLS real estate listings refresh every 5 minutes.*
*85% of new listings in US MLS feeds received by Redfin will post within 5 min.
**Tours subject to property and agent availability.
***Redfin Refund not available in all areas or where prohibited by law. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time. The refund is subject to lender approval. If the transaction includes a short sale home, additional restrictions may apply.
3D walkthrough not available on all listings.
Listing fee subject to change, minimums apply. Buyer’s agent fee not included, e.g., if buyer’s agent fee is 2.5%, seller will pay a total fee of 3.5%. Sell for a 1% listing fee only if you also buy with Redfin within 365 days of closing on your Redfin listing.
Sell for more based on analysis comparing price per sq. ft. of the sale and list price of Redfin listings to other brokerages’ between May 2020 and April 2021.
Thanks for using Redfin for your home search! This update includes minor bug fixes & performance improvements.
At Redfin, we're always looking for ways to improve the real estate experience for users. If you have any feedback, feel free to reach us at https://www.support.redfin.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall a helpful tool
Redfin is a good app. Simple, transparent, and with good filters to narrow down real estate search. It falls short of a 5-star app because of two strange behaviors:
1. It doesn’t let you view all the homes for sale in a city based on Great Schools rankings. You have to zoom into a very small area for school-based filtering to apply. Until then, the filter simply doesn’t work. The way I like to do property searches is to look at an entire city (or custom area), filter on Great Schools ranking 8+, and then play around with the resulting options. The app doesn’t let you operate that way.
2. In select cities such as New York City, it requires that you re-enter your password to view the complete listing. Even after re-entering, the app takes you back to the restricted version of the listing as if you still haven’t entered the password. You need to kill the app and re-open it immediately to see the unrestricted listing. It’s a pretty annoying bug that affects me almost every session.
Pricing sort is driving me nuts!
I used to love this app but am ready to drop it just because of the pricing sort. I get it has some glitches but I can live with those. THIS glitch, I simply can’t because it affects the entire experience of looking for a home. Each time the search refreshes itself, I have to remind the app to apply the sort order I’ve already selected (Low to high pricing) because the sort is now in some Redfin preferred order. Of note - when you go to change the setting, it still says it’s in low to high pricing sort order (untrue) since the houses are not listed that way. To fix it, I have switch the order to high to low or any other sort, go back to the app to “awaken” sort , then go back again to sort settings and switch to low to high and then back again to the app for the sort to actually reset itself to my preferred sort. Using the map - Imagine you move your search 5 miles east - you have to repeat the above process again because the home results are no longer listed in low to high pricing. In one 15 min use of the app, I have to repeat this insane reawaken and reset sort order several times! It tells me the designers don’t actually use their app. Incredibly annoying especially since it used to work properly a while back!! FIX IT please!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting us know, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the app! Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into this further?
Have a great day!
The update is terrible! Zillow much?
I used to love Redfin, I have bought 4 houses using Redfin as my house hunting source, 3 with a Redfin agent and sold 1 with a Redfin agent. What I used to love most about it, was how it wasn’t like Zillow. It was much more user friendly and the experience was smoother and easier to navigate. Their latest update turns the app into a Zillow rip off and quite frankly, it’s terrible. Not only is the layout and navigation nothing short of a copy of Zillow, since the update, the Redfin estimates on homes are sometimes not there now, and I find myself having to go to Zillow anyway, because the 3D walkthroughs and Matterports don’t show up half the time. I see houses that tell you in the description to check out the 3D walkthrough, but there isn’t one. Until you go to Zillow and find it. It’s a real bummer and honestly, when you realize how much they clearly just copied zillows UI, it’s just sad. Please revert back or give me the option to use the classic version of the app. I find myself using Zillow as my regular now, because if I have to experience the same crappy UI either way, I may as well use the one that offers property value estimates and 3D walkthroughs.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Redfin Corporation
- 97.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-2021 Redfin