Download the Redfin App to get updated real estate listings every 5 minutes. Find the latest homes, condos, and townhouses for sale in your area. Browse listing photos, see the most up-to-date home details, and instantly book a free home tour with a Redfin Real Estate Agent. Get the Redfin App to search for homes from your fingertips.
Some of our most popular features:
Find Homes First
• Customize Your Search: Instantly see every home, condo, and townhome that meet your search criteria.
• Filter by price, property type, and school district to find your dream home.
• See Listings First: Get instant notifications when a new home hits the market. Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or the Redfin website.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
Tour Homes Fast
• Schedule Home Tours Instantly: Book free tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.
• Plan Open House Visits: Get directions and attend every open house in your area.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media before you book a tour.
Get a Competitive Edge
• Don’t Miss Out: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss the perfect home.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like, written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes in most markets.
• Find Accurate Home Data: Most MLS real estate listings refresh every 5 minutes.*
*70% of new listings in US MLS feeds received by Redfin will post within 5 minutes.
**Savings vary by market and are dependent on several factors including the price of the property, the market minimum commission, and the buyer's agent commission. Representations of savings are not a guarantee or an offer from Redfin to provide a refund or savings on a specific property. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time while honoring all agreements commenced prior to any change. Refunds are not available where prohibited by law. The refund is subject to lender approval. If the transaction includes a short sale, additional restrictions may apply. The savings are not representative of Redfin partner agent transactions.
Thank you for using Redfin! The latest version includes additional feedback opportunities for Direct Access and includes some bug fixes to improve user experience and reliability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pricing sort is driving me nuts!
I used to love this app but am ready to drop it just because of the pricing sort. I get it has some glitches but I can live with those. THIS glitch, I simply can’t because it affects the entire experience of looking for a home. Each time the search refreshes itself, I have to remind the app to apply the sort order I’ve already selected (Low to high pricing) because the sort is now in some Redfin preferred order. Of note - when you go to change the setting, it still says it’s in low to high pricing sort order (untrue) since the houses are not listed that way. To fix it, I have switch the order to high to low or any other sort, go back to the app to “awaken” sort , then go back again to sort settings and switch to low to high and then back again to the app for the sort to actually reset itself to my preferred sort. Using the map - Imagine you move your search 5 miles east - you have to repeat the above process again because the home results are no longer listed in low to high pricing. In one 15 min use of the app, I have to repeat this insane reawaken and reset sort order several times! It tells me the designers don’t actually use their app. Incredibly annoying especially since it used to work properly a while back!! FIX IT please!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting us know, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the app! Can you please email email@example.com so we can look into this further?
Have a great day!
Highly recommend to any buyers
I am buying my first home through Redfin and I always had this doubt on how the whole process is different from hiring a realtor, well the answer is simple, if you pick a realtor you will only be able to see choices they send us, and it’s more painful to have them beside you taking from one house to another and the more house you see the less patient they get.. however with Redfin the best thing I noticed was I can search all the homes listed by any realtor for free through their app and all I have to do is choose the location where I need my house and all lists pulls up automatically, once you select the house you will have a person from Redfin who will take you for the tour and they don’t get tired at all.. second best thing is Having Erick grande beside you, a person whom you can rely on and he has options for any troubles.. saying this Redfin provides you a deal money that you can use at the end of closing, I would recommend this app to anyone I know or would recommend to any buyers who had trouble buying their dream house
Love this app!
I usually don’t write reviews but this app is one I enjoy using, its very easy to navigate and understand, you can “heart” houses you love and come back to them to determine which ones you want to view. They also have a function that allows you to contact the realtors and see when they have open houses. It shows when a house you are looking for is already sold or pending so you don’t waste your time. It gives you estimates of pay and has filters to determine what your looking in a house. I’ve used many apps like this to look for houses but this is by far my favorite one and it is now the only one I use. The only thing I wished this app had is a place for the ones you “X” out In the same way they have a place for the ones you “heart” I dislike that I have to scroll through houses I’ve already looked at and don’t want to see. Even with that this app is a 5 out of 5!
- Redfin Corporation
- 93.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-2019 Redfin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.