Снимки экрана (iPhone)
1. You download the free RK360 Mobile App to your iPhone and use the App to exclusively control access to your RK360 Cloud Record but not to alter files imported from or uploaded by authenticated providers to your RK360 Record.
2. Two-factor authentication protects your RK360 Cloud Record from unauthorized breaches.
3. Security breaches are automatically detected and blocked by the RK360 Servers.
4. You are notified when the RK360 Platform detects and blocks unauthorized access attempts, which are detailed in the audit log of your RK360 Mobile App.
5. You may exercise the "right to be forgotten" per the California Consumer Privacy Act and the EU General Data Protection Act by tapping a Delete my Data button that removes your RK360 Cloud Record from the RK360 Platform.
6. You use your RK360 Mobile App to authorize the RK360 Platform to automatically import your Clinical Records, via Apple Health Kit, from Apple Health provider portals storing them so they cannot be altered in your RK360 Cloud Record. And, you use your App to stop imports from Apple Health.
7. You use your RK360 Mobile App to manually upload your ID cards, health insurance cards, photos, and other legal documents to your RK360 Cloud Record so that you are always ready for just in time information exchange with providers at point of care.
8. You use your RK360 Mobile Apps to locate all providers with National Provider Identifiers (NPIs), including Preferred Providers who commit to sharing data with patients as per the consumer data protection and record access provisions of HIPAA, 21st Century Cures Act, California Consumer Privacy Act and the EU General Data Protection Act.
9. Just before healthcare visits, you order your RK360 Mobile App to send Clinical Records from your RK360 Cloud Records to providers via fax or email, including ID cards, health insurance cards, photos, and your HIPAA authorization for the disclosure.
10. Just after healthcare visits, your RK360 Mobile App sends your HIPAA authorization for record access to providers via fax or email, and asks them to upload post-visit results (e.g., care plans, x-rays) to your RK360 Cloud Record.
11. When preparing for healthcare visits, you order your RK360 Mobile App to send relevant contents of your RK360 Cloud Record (e.g., all your dental x-rays) to interested providers.
* Added an FAQ page
* Removed Help page
* Implemented user-suggested bug fixes, text and checkbox design changes
* Improved registration wizard
Оценки и отзывы
- Prosocial Applications, Inc.
- 31.7 МБ
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- ©2014-2019 Prosocial Applications, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
- Встроенные покупки
- Fax Sending $1.99
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».