Reducept has one mission: Freeing the world from chronic pain.
Reducept is a science-based training designed specifically for people who suffer from chronic pain.
The treatment was awarded the World Summit Award 2019, the Accenture European Health Tech Innovation Award 2019, reached the Top 10 finals at the J.P. Morgan Health week 2019 and won several International Serious Game Awards.
In Reducept you make a journey through your nervous system. You get pain education and learn how pain works. You can also do pain management and mindfulness exercises that train your brain so it deals with pain effectively.
During this training, you travel from the place you feel pain, through the nerves, the spinal cord, and your brain. Chronic pain is most experienced in the brain and Reducept helps you reset it. This allows you to experience pain relief outside of the game too, in everyday life.
The Reducept therapy is suitable for everyone with chronic pain - because we all have the same pain system.
Reducept currently has over 18,000 user cases and a recent study on the effects of Reducept by MSc Lisanne Tilma (2020) shows that 74% of contributing patients noticed a decrease in pain reduction with regular training sessions.
- The camera sometimes jumping around when using the touch controls on mobile
- Being able to get stuck in the main menu after having loaded a level
- When starting with VR on, not being able to exit it correctly
- Increased the rotation speed using the touch controls on mobile with 20%
- Increased the hitbox size of the warning stimuli in the practice Nerve level with 20%
- Disabled the ability to toggle VR mode in the levels
- Membership page button
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.