REDUX is a comprehensive discipleship management tool that helps you become more intentional in your relationships.
Create a profile for each relationship in your life to track your interactions. These relationships are the people in your life on pieces of paper, in your purse or wallet, lists on your fridge, sticky notes in your office, or your prayer journal. REDUX keeps the people you want to encourage at the forefront of your thoughts. It will help you build fruitful relationships in Christ.
This feature will help you narrow down how best to both pray and encourage your friends. Whether it’s spurring them on to mission trips or walking them through depression, Focus Areas has a resource to help.
Fruit of the Spirit:
The nine characteristics of the Fruit of the Spirit appear in every relationship profile. When you add notes, you can mark how the interaction relates to each of those characteristics. This feature is full of great resources that will challenge both you and your friends as you grow in the Fruit of the Spirit.
The contact icon on each relationship, each focus area, and Fruit of the Spirit will have a color to give you an overview of the relationship. The color of the focus area shows a range between red and green to help you map how best to encourage your friend. Green means going great. A focus area will be green if you put in a lot of positive notes. Yellow means in the middle. A person in the yellow might need help in this area. Red appears over a focus area when you have made a note your friend is struggling and needs extra prayer and attention.
This section assists you in supporting others. These resources are available in a variety of ways. Organizations, churches, and faith leaders upload content that displays for everyone. Churches and small groups can upload specific resources in the Focus Area and Fruit of the Spirit that are viewable only by their groups. From misstep to missions, REDUX resources can be a guide.
Get notifications to remind you to pray, check on a loved one, or reach out to a friend. Notifications keep a line of accountability between you and your promises.
Individual Users can use the App for free. If a church chooses to donate to the platform they do so via the Redux Website. It provides them additional functionality that currently doesn't exist in the Apps themselves.
We suggest that churches make donations of $1 per user per year so we can keep REDUX up to date with all the tools you need to make more disciples.
The donation goes to Good News Productions https://gnpi.org. They are a registered 501c3 in the US who has been making resources for churches around the world for over 40 years.
- Set app to use light mode to fix a font color problem
- Added autofocus input to several forms
- Fixed issue that caused some focus area icons to not display properly in the timeline view
- Fixed missing icons throughout the app
- Moved thumbs up/down for focus area score to the left of focus area and changed red and green colors for consistency with the web app
- Users can no longer add the same focus area to a note multiple times
- Added ability to remove focus areas from a note in the note creation modal
- Added password reset screen to Login
- Added hyperlinks to Relationship phone numbers and emails
- Fixed keyboard types for fields in PersonalInfo.js
- Fixed an error that was preventing the Personal Info form from submitting
- Prevent notifications API from being hit if user is not authenticated to prevent a constant stream of 401 errors
- Stopped logging the user out any time there was a failed axios call (such as failed form validation)
- Improved modal appearance when keyboard is open
- Loosened email address validation requirements on the SignUp screen so valid emails no longer fail validation
- Added a generic error message to the registration process to catch errors that don't have a specific error message
- Added back buttons to most screens for a consistent UX across the app
- Fixed dropdown menus so they can be closed by tapping somewhere else on the screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.