REDUX is a comprehensive discipleship management tool that helps you become more intentional in your relationships.
Create a profile for each relationship in your life to track your interactions. These relationships are the people in your life on pieces of paper, in your purse or wallet, lists on your fridge, sticky notes in your office, or your prayer journal. REDUX keeps the people you want to encourage at the forefront of your thoughts. It will help you build fruitful relationships in Christ.
This feature will help you narrow down how best to both pray and encourage your friends. Whether it’s spurring them on to mission trips or walking them through depression, Focus Areas has a resource to help.
Fruit of the Spirit:
The nine characteristics of the Fruit of the Spirit appear in every relationship profile. When you add notes, you can mark how the interaction relates to each of those characteristics. This feature is full of great resources that will challenge both you and your friends as you grow in the Fruit of the Spirit.
The contact icon on each relationship, each focus area, and Fruit of the Spirit will have a color to give you an overview of the relationship. The color of the focus area shows a range between red and green to help you map how best to encourage your friend. Green means going great. A focus area will be green if you put in a lot of positive notes. Yellow means in the middle. A person in the yellow might need help in this area. Red appears over a focus area when you have made a note your friend is struggling and needs extra prayer and attention.
This section assists you in supporting others. These resources are available in a variety of ways. Organizations, churches, and faith leaders upload content that displays for everyone. Churches and small groups can upload specific resources in the Focus Area and Fruit of the Spirit that are viewable only by their groups. From misstep to missions, REDUX resources can be a guide.
Get notifications to remind you to pray, check on a loved one, or reach out to a friend. Notifications keep a line of accountability between you and your promises.
Individual Users can use the App for free. If a church chooses to donate to the platform they do so via the Redux Website. It provides them additional functionality that currently doesn't exist in the Apps themselves.
We suggest that churches make donations of $1 per user per year so we can keep REDUX up to date with all the tools you need to make more disciples.
The donation goes to Good News Productions https://gnpi.org. They are a registered 501c3 in the US who has been making resources for churches around the world for over 40 years.
- Fixed padding in dropdown buttons on timeline items
- Fixed incorrect date/times showing for Tasks in the timeline
- Fixed issues with being able to add duplicate resources to focus areas
- Rewrite of notification settings to correct UI/UX issues and to ensure feature parity with the web app
- Fixed error that prevented user from editing notes
- Moved thumbs up/down icons for focus areas on a note to match the positions on the web app
- Removed default focus on login screen so keyboard does not open immediately
- Resources screen refactored to use pagination and infinite scrolling
- Remove Filter button no longer empties relationship timeline
- Fixed an error that prevented user from creating a relationship in some instances
- Fixed styling problems in the notification settings
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MIDWEST INTERACTIVE, LLC
- 91.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 GNPI
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.