ReefTrace is a cloud-based mobile app, designed to assist reef enthusiasts to manage multiple saltwater aquariums
Analyze your water chemistry with intuitive gesture friendly charts
* Log your water parameters with guided text, audio, or video instructions by Melev's Reef from your favorite test kits
* Monitor multiple saltwater aquariums
* Quick Log your favorite parameters
* Review the Parameter Guide with recommended guidelines to maintain a healthy saltwater tank
* Share your results with your reefer friends
* Pull and archive parameter data from controller and digital testers
* Create image-rich notes from husbandry and other reefing activities
* Set reminders from set and custom aquarium tasks
* Identify information from a rich library of saltwater critters
* Review husbandry recommendations for algae and plants, anemones, crustaceans & mollusks, fish, invertebrates, LPS corals, pests, pods & snails, soft corals, SPS corals, worms, cucs, starfish, Zoanthids, and palys
* Find deals on live and dry goods from local fish stores
* View rating and comments on aquarium goods from the reef community
* Find local fish stores, city aquariums, clubs, and services near your location and target a zone to a specific region on the map
* Get turn by turn, navigation, and contact information
* Contact your local fish store and make sure your items are available for you to pick
* View rating and comments on local fish stores from the reef community
* Report incorrect information a local fish store
* Suggest local fish stores not found on the map
* Be notified on the latest news, and events from the marine aquarium hobby
Hello Reefer Friends!
This build includes improvements to the Notifications System and crash fixes to the Notes and LFS Finder features.
If you aren't getting spoiled... send us a note to email@example.com we will hug you with the same love an anemone hugs fish!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I just downloaded this and tried my first test, ammonia from Salifert. The linked video in the test section is wrong, you should check it, it shows Melev’s reef saying he should get more tests (?).
The instructions for the Salifert ammonia kit are for the NH4 kit, I have the NH3 which has different instructions. Maybe you could specify this because it might be confusing, all online stores sell the NH3 kit as standard ammonia test.
I will continue trying it out and report back.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! We will review your suggestions and address by the upcoming release.
We release a new version packed with upgrades every month, please keep them coming :)
Very useful app, needs FAQ
I’ve been using this app for 18+ months. I really like being able to compare values across months of tests on the graphs. I’ve figured out how to change dates and expand the graphs, more or less by trial and error as the FAQ for the app isn’t extensive.
So far I haven’t lost a single piece of data covering my reef tanks or my freshwater tanks. My only complaint is the update that broke writing notes, but that seems to be fixed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, we release updates monthly! If anything comes to mind please let us know we will do our best to address it promptly.
We will work on updating our FAQ for this upcoming release and make sure it gets updated with each release.
Pretty good overall, little room for efficiency gains.
I’ve been using the app for a while, very shortly after the initial release, and like it overall. The only suggestion I can offer is that it would be helpful if the app would retain test kit selections to save a few clicks.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, we release updates monthly! If anything comes to mind, please let us know we will do our best to address it promptly.
We have a number of super cool features and improvements in the backlog!
- EMASIS Software LLC
- 101.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Emasis Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- ReefTrace Live™ Plus $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.