Keep track of game time and scores with Refcloud. Share your games with teams and spectators so they can view personalized live updating scoreboards on their mobile devices.
- Keep track of elapsed time, paused time and time remaining
- Add stoppage time
- Record goals
- Track penalties
- Share live updating scoreboards for your games
- Schedule your games ahead of time
- Simplify game setup by creating game type profiles for different age groups, leagues, etc.
- Get alerts when games run over planned time
- Keep a history of the games you have refereed
- Works with or without network access*
When you log in Refcloud's cloud servers automatically create online scoreboards for each game you officiate. You can share links to these scoreboards with teams and spectators. They can view the scoreboard on the web browser of their choice. Scoreboard pages are formatted for most mobile and desktop browsers. Gone are the days of answering the question: "Hey ref, how much time is left?"
+++ Refcloud Premium:
You can create and score up to 25 games for free. After that purchase an affordable monthly or yearly Refcloud Premium subscriptions to create as many games as you want.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Terms: https://refcloud.io/legal/mobile_terms_of_service/
* Some features, such as shared scoreboards and in app purchases, require network access.
We are pleased to bring you support for pre-scheduled league games. Now league administrators can enter a full season schedule of games ahead of time at https://refcloud.io. In the Refcloud app you can select from a list of scheduled games for your leagues to create games with just one click.
Ratings and Reviews
Why the tenths and hundredths?????
Overall a very good effort. But you have me completely confused. Why would you default the time display to include tenths and hundredths of seconds?
There are some American sports for example where tenths of a second are relevant, such as in basketball and ice hockey, but even then only tenths and even THEN only in the last minute of a quarter/period are they ever displayed (in order to assist in determining whether a goal was scored before the clock ran out.) There is no form of “Association Football” anywhere in the WORLD where tenths of seconds (let alone hundredths) are ever displayed or relevant in any way. Maybe they use it in indoor soccer or futsal or something, but wouldn’t you default the display to match the overwhelmingly most popular form of the game? True or not, it makes it feel as though the UI designer had never watched a soccer match…
I tried to figure out how to remove the tenths/hundredths to make the display more legible, but could not. Unfortunately for me that makes me choose a different app.
Works great and easy to use. Only thing keep me from rating 5 stars is, it is not iwatch compatible.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great suggestion @rocco131331. We’re always working to improve Refcloud. Adding Apple Watch functionality is on our roadmap. Unfortunately I can’t say exactly when we’ll be able to release the feature.
My updated review-this is an awesome app. The timer updates help see complete running time in games. I LOVE that I can share a link to the game details for family who can’t attend the game. An excellent app that’s well worth the money for keeping track of games!
Overall, I really like this app to track games on my phone. I don’t wear an Apple Watch and use traditional paper and pencil to record games I referee, but I like using apps like this when I’m watching games as a spectator.
1) I love the ability to preload various game scenarios like time and extra time. My son plays in different age groups with different time periods, so this is a big time saver.
2) l like how I can enter a number without loading the entire roster. At youth games, I don’t have time in many cases to load the full roster before kickoff.
3) I like how I can enter a team name and color. It’s better than just having “home vs away” or “black vs red”.
4) The button to start and stop the timer is nice and large on the phone.
Areas to improve
1) There should be a highly visible countup timer that is consistently running. Most fans and officials are used to the countup timer. In the sample game I ran, the countup timer stops when the pause button is hit. Ideally, I would see a countup timer and the stoppage/countdown timer in the main display.
2) There should be a way to note goals scored via penalty kick and to record own goals. (Fixed in 7/31 update, and it works great!)
3) If a player is recorded as receiving a second yellow card, that could or should automatically convert to a red card.
Overall, I really like this app. It’s easy to use with intuitive user interfaces. The changes suggested are not deal breakers by any stretch.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the excellent review. We really appreciate the constructive criticism. We will do our best to incorporate your suggestions in a future release.
- the Refcloud team
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ninja Riding A Unicorn Software Solutions LLC
- 17.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Ninja Riding A Unicorn Software Solutions LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Refcloud Premium $0.99
- Refcloud Premium $9.99