Frustrated of wondering who among all your contacts could be the most suitable to introduce you to key people?
Referd is reinventing mutual introductions!
Referd has the unique ability to find the most suitable mutual contact between you and anyone else in the world, based on private relationship evaluations provided by members.
Just indicate privately who you trust and who you interact with in your socio-professional life, send your referral request and leave the rest to Rd!
Why you’ll love using Referd:
1. Unlock exponential opportunities hidden among your contacts’ trusted relationships: Get introduced and recommended to key people you never thought you could reach before!
2. Experience the wonderful feeling of helping yourself and your own contacts like never before thanks to the power of trusted relationships: Never fear asking for help anymore!
3. Grow your network with meaningful contacts based on the most noble form of making introductions for centuries: those coupled with recommendations from trusted mutual contacts!
4. Never worry about disclosing who you know or have in common with others, including from your own contacts: your contact list and mutual contacts are always kept private!
5. Trust Rd with all your contacts thanks to its “private by design” infrastructure: your data is fully encrypted and only you have control over it. Your personal data never leaves your device!
How to get referred to anyone in the world:
As easy as 1, 2, 3: Invite your contacts, evaluate your relationships (Interact or Trust), target key people.
How does Referd work:
1. Easily invite your contacts from your iPhone address book, it’s never uploaded to Rd’s server. Easily import your LinkedIn and Gmail contacts. You can also connect/get referred to public members and those suggested by Rd specially for you, all in 1 click.
2. Ask to get referred to anyone by providing a minimum of 3 fields out of 7: First & last names, email, job title, company, industry, and/or location. You always have 3 roles at all times: you can be a requester, a mutual contact and a target.
3. Referd identifies the most suitable mutual contact: As a requester, you’ll know your mutual contact’s identity after your request is also accepted by your target. As a mutual contact, ignoring or declining a request never reveals your identity to the requester. As a target, declining a request still appears as “Pending” for the requester.
An old African proverb says:
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
If you want to go fast AND far, get referred! #GetReferd
The Referd app is free to use and download.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Referd Holding
- 15.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Referd Holding S.A.L. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.