Reference X can export all the media file name, file path, file size, file type and use or not in the Final Cut Pro X’s Library.
Exported fcpxml by Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve and Autodesk Flame also support and can analayze.
Export all the media file with keep the directory structure to specified folder.
- It can easy to re-link the media through the other station by fcpxml.
You can open the media in double click on the file path.
Reference X is help for your cumbersome work to less.
Support fcpxml version 1.5.
For Reference X, Final Cut Pro X is not required to be installed.
- Fixed some issue and stability.
- Fixed some UI issue.
- Support macOS Catalina(10.15)
- Viewer for footage file used in fcpxml.*
- Fixed some issue and stability and functional improvements.
* not supported all file formate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super useful for complicated projects
Love FCP for editing and proxy workflows, but big projects with many episodes can get messy. This gives a great quick view of what is and isn’t online and where things are.
has potential but no way to contact support
I tried this app out and it keeps stopping the copy function at randoms spots. I am not on twitter so I have no way to conatct the developer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.