Improvements & Bug Fixes:
- Added filters to hide or display relationships by rank on the Pop-By map
- Added a setting to allow sorting relationships by last name
- Get directions to your relationship directly from the Priority Action Center Pop-By tab
- Get directions to your relationship after tapping on the map contact pins
- Pop-By Map zooms in or out as radius changes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s unstable. The location finding system for your contacts is just ok. The whole platform could be more robust for what you pay.
Forget your password? There isn’t even a “Forgot your password” reset at sign-in on the app.
I like the Buffini system, but this app, as of writing this, has room for a Lot of improvement.
Can’t even open
I have had a constant problem with the app crashing almost immediately upon opening. I’ve closed out of the app, re-installed the app, nothing seems to fix it.
The CRM itself I would rate higher, but it is still clunky - even if it does look good, the features are still seem to be dragging compared to technology that’s available elsewhere.
Gonna be great one day, just not today
I'm very excited to get the updates referral maker app. All of the additional features will be great, when they work. Thus far the app is crashing when you click the phone number link from the contact, will not update a contact ranking and other links like email are just not working so they do nothing. I expect a few rounds of updates on a fully revamped version like this, so I'm giving 3 stars because I know eventually this will be an excellent app. That day just isn't today.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.