The Referral Maker® CRM mobile app gives you exclusive on-the-go access to help you work Buffini & Company Referral Systems™ easily and efficiently.
Access relationship information, schedule appointments, make to-do lists, add new relationships, and manage transactions directly from your mobile device. No syncing necessary! You’ll have your daily activities, relationships and business with you anywhere and will always know what to do and who to do it with to generate more business.
Improvements & Bug Fixes:
- The Relationship profiles have been refreshed for easy access to Text, Call, Video, Email and Map functions
- Login screen now includes a link for forgotten passwords and ability to show/hide the password
- Pop-By screen now includes an option to show shortest drivable route for multiple relationship addresses
- Search Relationships by Name or Address
- Added ability to fast-forward and rewind podcasts
- Podcasts will continue to play on other screens or when the application is running in the background
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s unstable. The location finding system for your contacts is just ok. The whole platform could be more robust for what you pay.
Forget your password? There isn’t even a “Forgot your password” reset at sign-in on the app.
I like the Buffini system, but this app, as of writing this, has room for a Lot of improvement.
Can’t even open
I have had a constant problem with the app crashing almost immediately upon opening. I’ve closed out of the app, re-installed the app, nothing seems to fix it.
The CRM itself I would rate higher, but it is still clunky - even if it does look good, the features are still seem to be dragging compared to technology that’s available elsewhere.
love the CRM. the app crashes every time.
The CRM is great.
The app crashes literally every time I open it. I’ve deleted and reinstalled, reported crashes, etc.
I hope the app is updated so that it’s at all functional. Our jobs are to be out and about, and it would be really helpful to have an app to track pipeline, pop bys, and calls.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.