* We have now added support for iOS Reminders! (Jun 2014)
* We are excited to announce that Refills series now have reached a combined total of more than 1 million downloads! Thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We really hope you have a wonderful experience with our products and look forward to receiving your feedback! (Apr 2014)
"Keep your life simple, beautiful and organized."
Please just touch and feel it. You’ll soon find that organizing your schedule and task lists with Refills is so simple and easy, just like a paper datebook. Now it’s coming to iPhone & iPad.
Made just for iPhone/iPad:
All buttons are finger-friendly, and there are no more too much buttons. You can turn the page by simply swiping your finger left or right not only in the calendar views, but also in the tasks view.
“Simple is the best” doesn’t mean the lack of functionality. Refills meets what you want for a schedule and task management application.
- iOS Calendar support.
- iOS Reminders support. (iOS7.0 or later only)
- Calendar & Task syncing with Google Calendar™. (*1)
- Calendar views for Day / Week / Month. (*2)
- Integrated task list management.
- List & Search view for both events and tasks.
- Preset holiday calendars for 9 countries.
- Quick event time range entry by typing keyboard for touch typing experts.
- Map view support for event location.
- Repeating events support.
- Pop-up alert.
- Jumping to today by one tap.
- Mini calendars for Day and Week view. (iPad and iPhone5 only)
- Vertical calendar view for quick date selection. (iPad only)
- Split view for showing calendar views and list & search view at the same time. (iPad only)
- Life Log (iOS8.0 or later only) for displaying Photo thumbnails with shooting date.
- Memo/Diary for writing your note or diary on particular Memo/Diary calendar
- Today's events and tasks are showed on iOS Today Widget
Refill Catalog in your pocket:
Got tired of the standard business style refill? No problem. Please visit the built-in Refill Catalog and just get another refill theme with different colors and design.
You can check out the Refill Design Gallery here,
(*1) Wi-Fi or 3G network connection is needed in order to sync with Google Calendar™.
(*2) The sample screenshots have been taken on iOS7. Please note that some UI elements look different on iOS6 or earlier.
Important notice for iOS calendar syncing:
This app refers to the built-in iOS Calendar which follows the settings for the standard calendar app. Please make sure you have the appropriate calendar sync setting if you're using iCloud or other cloud services. (1) From the iPhone/iPad home screen, launch 'Settings' app. (2) Select 'Mail, Contact, Calendar'>'Calendar'>'Sync'. (3) Select appropriate synchronization period. (Note: By factory default, the synchronization period is set to 30 days, so the older events will be deleted from your device automatically.)
Ratings and Reviews
Still very satisfied with Refills
12Feb2018 - Through this most recent update I have still not found a calendar app the offers as much as Refills. This app excels when it comes to interfacing with both Apple Maps & Google Maps. I have yet to find an issue with location services via Refills. Other features are spot on as well. Recommended without hesitation.
20Apr2017 - Refills still is the best calendar app for my needs. The developer always makes certain that the app works with iOS updates and makes improvements as well. Refills in some manner that I cannot explain bridges the worlds of simplicity and sophistication beautifully. I really like this app and I hope that it is around for a long time to come.
Good grief, I have wasted so much time and money searching for the calendar app that is best for my needs. At long last I came upon Refills. This app is nearly perfect. Refills is so much better than all others that I'be tried/used that the search has ended. Events, tasks, mapping, syncing and all the rest are intuitive, highly legible and editing is a snap. I could not be happier with my choice of Refills. Highly recommended!
Excellent app! A couple small suggestions...
I have been using Refills for a month or so, and it has become my favorite calendar app. 5 stars! I have a couple of small suggestions: Move the settings option for the icon badge number out of “Tasks View Settings” to its own category, and include an option for the current date as a badge icon. The other suggestion would be to add a small, always visible icon to jump to the current date. Unless there’s a trick I don’t know about, the current process is to tap to display the share icon, tap the share icon, then tap a third time to jump to the current date. If adding the icon isn’t feasible, adding “Jump to Current Date” to the top of the “More” menu might be an option. Thanks for a great app!
I agree! I purchased this app several years ago. I am always looking at apps to assist in productivity. Especially when it comes to planners and calendars. I have yet to find something better than “Refills”… it simple and easy to read and set your preferences. The updates are useful and quick. My only wish is that they have more backgrounds to choose from. Love it!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FUJISOFT Inc.
- 41.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 FUJISOFT Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.