Reflections for Daily Prayer 4+
The Church of England
Aimer Media Ltd.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Make Bible study and reflection part of your everyday routine with the Reflections for Daily Prayer app.
This easy to use daily prayer app is based on the only Bible reading notes designed specifically for the Church of England by Church House Publishing. Following the Common Worship lectionary, the Reflections for Daily Prayer app allows you to read and reflect every day on the same passages as thousands of Anglicans worldwide.
To explore this prayer time app, download this free app with sample of Reflections for Daily Prayer for free including this week's reflections. To continue getting your daily reflection choose from a weekly, monthly or annual subscription for six daily bible reflections a week (Monday to Saturday).
The app is free to download, you get Reflections every day for one week of six reflections free and you also have access to the previous two weeks worth
- All subscriptions are auto-renewing
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Each day contains
- Full lectionary details for Morning Prayer from Common Worship
- A reflection on a Bible reading
- A Collect (prayer)
- Option to read reflection within "Simple Morning Prayer" format
The daily reflections are written by leading authors and theologians from around the world, including Alan Bartlett, Rosalind Brown, Steven Croft, Malcolm Guite, Sue Hope, John Kiddle, Jane Leach, Jan McFarlane, Barbara Mosse, David Moxon, Martyn Percy, Ben Quash, Angela Tilby and Jane Williams.
Destined to be one of the most widely used prayer apps available, the Reflections for Daily Prayer app has a number of unique features not found in other prayer apps. For instance, you can:
- Browse reflections by date, author and Bible reading
- Read in scroll or paged formats
- Bookmark your favourite daily entries for easy reference
- See reflections for the week ahead
- Follow Bible reference links to the online Oremus Bible Browser (NRSV) - no need for a separate Bible app
The Reflections for Daily Prayer app is published by Church House Publishing, the official publisher of the Church of England. For more information visit www.dailyprayer.org.uk or www.chpublishing.co.uk
Terms of service can be found at http://aimermedia.com/privacy-policy/
“Reflections is proving just the right sort of biblical personal trainer for thousands of Christians,” Tom Wright.
Added Data From Advent 2022 to Eve of Advent 2023.
Ratings and Reviews
Sunday does not load
I love reading this daily - BUT Sunday will not load. Just says it cannot download now and to come back. I want Sunday.
Very nice app
I've only had this app a short time but it has worked flawless so far. I'm very new to this CofE material. I watched the tv show the Tudors and Henry VIII intrigued me, so I did some research on church of England. I just purchased a common worship book and was curious if this app was the same as the lectionary? I also ordered a 1662 BCP from England and should be arriving here in USA shortly. The common worship book is a bit confusing for me to know exactly what to read on which day since I'm so new to this, and I've not read the entire beginning either. I'm probably not using this app correctly but I read all the links and the commentary every day plus the collect. I like it a lot but have much to learn. Thank you for making this app and God Bless.
I've used it for over a year. Nice way to start the morning. Good commentary.
Only improvement would be to have verses within the app (Can't access verses within the app, so web access is required).
There is also has a full morning prayer option which can be turned off and on in the settings. It's hidden in the font settings
Overall it's nice and useable and uplifting
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aimer Media Ltd.
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aimer Media Ltd and The Archbishops’ Council 2012
- In-App Purchases
- Reflections Subscription $2.99
- Reflections Subscription $16.99
- Reflections Subscription $4.99