You’re 5 Minutes from Improving Your Shoulder Health
Whether you’re interested in your shoulder’s range of motion to avoid injury or recover from one, you’re holding the solution in the palm of your hand. Thanks to Reflex, your phone is the only tool you need to understand your current mobility. When you’re healthy, this app can help you recognize weak spots and avoid injury. When you’re in recovery, this app is your partner in monitoring recovery, assessing progress, and improving performance.
Using your phone’s camera, sophisticated AI technology recognizes your shoulder and guides you into position to capture measurements. In just five minutes, you can complete the exercises that help measure your range of motion. These exercises also pull double duty to help you rebuild strength in your shoulder muscles and ligaments.
You want to include static and dynamic stretches into your regimen to achieve optimum health. Reflex guides you through several exercises. Over time, the app tailors to your progress and suggests personalized stretches to improve your shoulder health.
You can make significant gains in your health at no cost with Reflex. You can download the app and set up a free account to complete two range of motion measurements per month and measure daily pain and sleep. If you appreciate the benefits of Reflex, you can upgrade to get unlimited measurements and custom features to enhance your experience.
What You’ll Love
· Resources: Get unlimited access to news and resources to understand shoulder health.
· Exercises: Follow clear directions on tailored exercises you need to complete to improve your shoulder health.
· Assessment: Get an accurate baseline assessment of your shoulder’s range of motion.
· Prevention: Recognize where weaknesses exist so you can reduce the risk of new or further injury.
· Results: Look at results over time for a visual comparison of progress, especially following an injury.
· Improvements: Let the app lead you to better sleep and less pain with a regimen tailored to your body’s shoulder health.
Reach for the Stars
Reflex is like a handheld physio. Just set your phone upright on a solid surface in front of you and let your phone assess and guide your movements as if a physio were standing before you. Over time, you can look at side-by-side images to see your progress and assess if the exercises are working. With your shoulder health progress, you can also track if pain levels or sleep habits improve over time. Using the app, you can take control of your recovery and improve your range of motion – so you can reach for the stars.
Let’s work together to reach your goals.
- 2 Assessments per month
- Unlimited Pain and Sleep measuring
- Recommended Stretches based on Assessment
- Unlimited measurements per month
- Choose custom exercises to complete
- Compare exercise results side by side
- Tracking charts to see changes over time
- Video exercises to aid shoulder strength and recovery
Reflex offers four auto-renewing subscription options:
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Terms of Service: https://reflexhealth.co/terms-of-service/
This app is not intended to diagnose any condition. Please seek a healthcare practitioner’s advice in addition to using this app before making any medical decisions.
New in this version:
- Neck Measurements. Monitor changes and impact on your neck mobility with our AI measurement.
Ratings and Reviews
No longer a good tool
This was a great app when it first came out. I gladly paid for it monthly to monitor my frozen shoulder progress. But as I just wasn’t seeing any improvement I decided to stop using the app. After ACR/MUA 11/2022 I decided to subscribe again to track my progress. Unfortunately I have not had the same positive experience. If I click on “history” I am just kicked off the app. None of my ROM progress pictures are recorded. The developer, who was very helpful with issues when using previously, after 3 weeks has not been able to fix any of the issues. They instructed me to contact Apple for a refund. They rejected my request. So a month of paying for this all was just wasted. I can no longer recommend as helpful. I’m not sure if the constant need to change and update caused the issues. But it is not the useful tool it was in the beginning 🤷🏻♀️
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your review. It means a lot to us that we are able to help you! We are going to be improving the pain measurement system to make it more accurate. If you have any other feedback on what we can improve please feel free to email us email@example.com
Waste of time
Just a waste of time. Confusing to use. Then “out of free measurements”
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sliced Backhand Ltd
- 97.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Sliced Backhand Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Billed Every Month $14.99
- Billed Every Month $7.49
- Billed Every Month (Standard) $9.99
- Billed Every 3 Months $34.99
- Billed Every Week $4.99
- Billed Every Month (Starter) $4.99
- Billed Every 6 Months $59.99
- Billed Every Year $54.99
- Billed Every Year (Standard) $59.99
- Billed Every Year (Starter) $29.99