#Reflexes test has topped the rankings as the best free apps on AppStore Japan.
This app measures your reflexes throughout several game mode.
It has single and multiplayer mode. (up to 4 players for ipad)
- [SINGLE MODE]
The normal mode.
1. Press the button until it lights up.
2. Lift your finger and press again as fast as you can
3. Your score is displayed
Normal mode with light only. (No vibration and no sound).
Normal mode with sound only. (No vibration and no light)
Only sound audible. The auditory reflexes.
Normal mode with vibration only (Iphone only)
[9-16-25 buttons MODE]
The board buttons lits one by one. Tap as fast as you can to get the best time possible.
[Game center functionality]
Your records are kept within game center.
You can compare your score with other players.
The best time is recorded each day. (Up to 50 days)
- [VS MODE]
Up to 4 player. (2 players on iPhone)
How to play:
- The way of playing is the same as the SINGLE MODE.
- Each player must hold button at the same time to start the game.
- Ranking is displayed as player press the buttons
※ Ver 7.1.1
- Layout have been updated for the recent iPhone and iPad.
- Added a premium functionality in order to disable advertisements
- In-app purchase: Premium version
- Fixed Layout
Ratings and Reviews
It's pretty good. It had a spelling error on the settings page.
If I could give it a zero I would. There is no one to compare yourself to and I know I had a perfect score but it had a numer system, or how many seconds, don't bother
This app is a joke!
This app does not work at all. Should have read the two reviews before downloading it. Thank goodness it was free.
- Qualia Systems Inc.
- 33.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Qualia Systems Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.