Reflow is a musical notation software that can be used to create your own original scores in a very flexible and innovative way. Songs you write can be played back using the embedded software synthesizer.
Reflow can also import and play any Guitar Pro* or PowerTab file you can find on the Internet, giving you access to literally hundred of thousands of songs to learn and practice.
Reflow integrates well with the latest Mac OSX features, with its support for iCloud, Autosave, Versions and Full Screen Mode.
The new Reflow engine allows you to modify your song while it's still playing, for a totally non interruptive workflow.
Reflow can be used to compose and practice any song for Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano, Banjo, and many other instruments as long as it uses Standard Notation or Tablature.
Then you can take away and modify your compositions anywhere you go using the Reflow for iPad App. With its iCloud support, every change you make in a session with your band, will be waiting for you when you come back home.
This is a great addition to your musical tools collection, at an affordable price.
- iCloud enabled.
- Import and playback any Guitar Pro*, or PowerTab file.
- Works seamlessly with Reflow for iOS.
- Enter notes using your MIDI keyboard.
- Export to MIDI, GP5 or WAVE file for easy sharing.
- Keep your songs organized using the built-in file library.
- Write your music using Tablature, Standard notation, Chord Diagrams and Chord Names.
- Support of Piano Grand Staff.
- Musical directions (Coda, Segno, …).
- Flexible design allowing you to use different scores for each instrument of your song.
- Manipulate your song's sections painlessly using drag and drop.
- Chord diagrams database you can drag onto your scores.
- Display the notes on a Fretboard or Piano keyboard.
- Full vector graphics PDF export for easy manipulation in Illustrator.
- Many Guitar effects and articulations, such as Bend, Brush, Slides and much more.
- macOS Versions and Autosave.
* Up to Guitar Pro 5.x version.
- Fixed guitar tuning dialog display
- Fixed zoom control truncated in toolbar
Ratings and Reviews
Great App.. but Minor Problems
Love how you can import guitar pro files. That was my main reason for buying Reflow, but besides being great at importing guitar pro files there are some annoying problems that need to be addressed.
First off the browser is a great way to show all the files, but it needs a delete option and it would be great if we coudl update the information of each file within the browser.
Secondly the interface is confusing. It took me forever just to get some ideas down, and everyone knows once a great riff our chord progression hits you, it leaves just as fast. In conclusion, a faster and friendlier interface would be magical.
Lastly, there are some things missing from the guitar tab. like bends to another note (there is a bend feature but it doesn't correctly display on the main notation window), hammer-on and pull-off symbols, and also it doesn't allow me to sustain one note from one string and then play other notes after and on top of that ringing note (this is especially annoying because I am an acoustic guitar player and I do this all the time).
Anyway just a few problems, and I'm sure they will be fixed in upcoming updates. All in all, it's a great app and so far it is worth the $10.
Very innovative, well designed and intuitive app that very nicely bridges notation, guitar and keyboard. Really outstanding! Great job!
Very difficult to work with, minimal support!
Developer Response ,
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the app. We have some video tuts on our YouTube channel.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gargant Studios
- 42.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2022, Gargant Studios EURL
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.