At last, with RegInfo Mobile, you can have information about upcoming federal regulations and forms at your fingertips. The White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the General Services Administration (GSA) partnered to bring you a mobile version of Reginfo.gov, an online look into agency rulemakings that are on the books, planned, or under review by OMB’s Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA). RegInfo Mobile also provides information about forms and other information collections that OIRA has approved or is currently reviewing under the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA). With RegInfo Mobile, we’re bringing direct access to all of this information, and more, to the palm of your hand!
• Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan
• Current and historical information since Fall 1995 edition
• View detailed information about regulations, including regulation identifier number (RIN) title, abstract, effects on society and completed/planned actions for the next six months
• NEW! – Timeline Chart… an interactive visualization of when proposed and final regulations are published, OIRA reviews of regulations, related information collections, and more!
• Regulatory Reviews
• View detailed information about OIRA’s pending and concluded reviews of significant rulemakings
• Meetings with the Public
• Browse the log of past and scheduled public meetings about regulations under OIRA review
• Information regarding each meeting includes RIN, the title of the regulation, date, participants and affiliations, and written materials submitted by the public
• Information Collection Requests under the PRA
• View detailed information on OIRA’s pending and concluded reviews of agency information collection requests (ICRs), including OMB Control Number, expiration date, requested/approved burden on the public, supporting statements, forms, etc.
• Keyword search that returns results for matching RINs, regulatory reviews and ICRs
• Subscribe to a RIN and receive notifications when something happens
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Added list of "Inactive Actions" (regulatory actions under agency review but not included on the Unified Agenda) as of Fall 2016
• Added new "EO 13771 Designation" data field to the Rule Information and ICR Information screens
• Added new Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Privacy Statement data fields to ICR Information screens
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
App UI is sleek and performance is fast. It makes my life easier :)
Beautiful design and Super convenient
As a regular user of reginfo.gov, I find it extremely helpful to have a mobile app providing similar features in a more centralized and coherent presentation. It contains all the necessary information within clicks of thumb making it super convenient and efficient for pulling information on the go. The design is quite enjoyable for the eyes. Good job! Look forward to seeing more features in the future.
I’m sry I didn’t mean to order your sevice can u refund please I never ordered
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- General Services Administration
- 66.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 GSA