Bank where you want, when you want with Regions Mobile Banking. Our app provides a fast, secure and convenient way to manage your Regions accounts directly from your preferred device.
- View account balances and transaction history
- Block transactions on your Regions personal credit card account, CheckCard and Now Card® with Regions LockIt
- Pay bills with Regions Bill Pay
- View and edit scheduled payments
- Send money to your family or friends with Zelle®
- Easy access to Visa Checkout®*
- Transfer funds between Regions accounts
- Deposit checks into Checking, Saving and Money Market or load funds into Regions Now Card®
- View and activate Cashback Rewards directly from your device
- View Relationship Rewards points balances
- Receive alerts**
- Schedule a Regions banker appointment directly from your device
- Locate the nearest Regions branch or ATM
* Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association, and is used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc
**Message and data rates may apply
We updated our app to fix bugs, improve performance, overall stability, and enhanced security.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been a Regions customer since birth. I’m very close to closing out all my accounts and transferring to another bank. Time and again I’ve had issues regarding Regions bank. This app is on my top 5 absolute worst functioning apps. There is almost a consistent lag where buttons are not being pushed and links time out. I’ve also experienced many issues with the thumbprint reader. It’s not my phone because it works perfectly with all other apps on my phone. I was also recently locked out of my account for a “wrong password” but I knew for sure that was my password. When accessed from a desktop PC, I was able to access my account.. in addition to these many problems, your app is almost never online when I NEED it to be!! If I need to make transfers or I need to know the details of my account I need access, then and there.. It’s very frustrating. Please fix these issues in future updates, because like a lot of other people using Regions, I’m getting really tired of it.
No longer user friendly
First what happened to the fingerprint verification login?
Second: why have you made the app so confusing as to the bill pay section? I have to go thru at least two to three options before I can find the one I need. I still have to initiate the check to pay my husbands rent via the app when not at home. It is frustrating not being able to find that part of the app in just a few seconds. I end up getting g angry with it and your developers and the genius who thought changing it was a good idea and wait until I get home to my computer-sometimes an hour sometimes a day. Rent isnt looked upon well when late.
Third: I cannot tell in the new arrangement if I am looking at all the bills I have scheduled to pay or just a few. Again, way too confusing. I am a tech savvy almost senior. People like my mother, would NEVER be able to navigate this app, EVER!!! Fix it now!
I’ve never had a problem with Regions Online Banking. The app is pretty straightforward for the most part. But ever since this update I haven’t been able to access my account at all. I have deleted the app and it’s data multiple times and downloaded this new version through Apple’s AppStore only for it to give me error messages saying it is unable to process my request at this time or that I need to download the latest version. Two days of this. I think what I’m most frustrated about is that not only is their app out of commission, but even attempting to log in through safari (mobile site and full login), online banking is not working all together. I’ve banked with Regions for years, but I’ve recently moved and my nearest bank is a 30 minutes drive. Online banking is a must for me. Fix this please. It’s ridiculous.
- Regions Financial
- 48.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Regions Bank. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.