The Official Regis University Mobile Application. This application allows for students to perform actions such as Add/Drop, provides a list of courses, news articles, and events for current students enrolled at the university.
Version 2.0.5 ChangeLog
* Working Notifications on iOS
* Refactored Food Menus
* Stay logged in is now checked by default
* Notifications Subscriptions can now be toggled on the Preferences Page
* App rating requests are now turned on.
* Fixed Pull to Refresh on the Home Page
* Scroll indicator added to Catalog Listings
* Resolved issue with search bar "going wonky" on add/drop search
* Fixed navigation on maps to outside applications
* iOS 11 enhancements including support for iPhone X
* Improvements to application load time for older devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice job adding great new features for students. I love the My Program feature in the classes add/drop which allows me to see remaining courses in my degree plan and missing prerequisites for courses I need to take! What a great idea to make a beta feature available to the community to get feedback on it! I love the new look and feel of the app - very modern and clean! I really love the new cafe menu and schedule feature so I know what's there before I walk over! I also love how my barcode will work at the student center for meal plans! Overall such great improvements! I can't wait to see what's to come in the future! I also love how I can submit feature requests and feedback straight to the developer from inside the app! It really feels like Regis listened to the feedback students provided on the old app.
Cleaner look and student friendly for course searching
OK...needs work still
For the most part not horrible but it's been a while since its been updated. It's very sluggish. Need option for making payments. An actual map would be nice. Must know class name to register but having a search feature by program would also be helpful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.