Rego is everyone’s favorite app for keeping track of places and routes.
From travelers planning and journaling their adventures, to backpackers navigating the trails, to real estate agents tracking properties, to photographers tracking shoot locations—thousands of people around the world use Rego to keep track of where they’ve been, where they are, and where they want to go.
Try it for free, or learn more at regoapp.com.
- Add places based on your current location, search, coordinates, contacts, photos, importing from the Rego website or "sharing" from Photos.app.
- Add routes by importing GPS files or by downloading from internet links.
- Organize your places and tracks into collections and folders.
- Highlight your places and tracks with pin colors and favoriting.
- Add photos and notes to your places and tracks.
- Navigate within Rego, or external apps like TomTom, Google & Apple Maps, Navigon, Waze or HERE Maps.
- Share places and tracks with others via email, message, WhatsApps and more.
- Backup and restore your data securely with Dropbox.
HOW PEOPLE USE REGO
- Travelers use the search and discovery tools at the Rego website to plan their trips, and import those places into Rego. Then while traveling, they use the maps and pins to get around, discover new places and capture memories in photos and notes.
- Hikers load Rego with the tracks they plan to walk, and then use Rego to select nearby routes and to stay on course.
- City dwellers use Rego to bookmark local cafes and restaurants, starring their favorites and putting those with wifi in a custom collection.
- Photographers use Rego to bookmark and review potential photo shoot sites with customers.
- Real estate agents use Rego to bookmark their listings, complete with reference photos and notes.
- And those frustrated with Foursquare are switching to Rego en masse! :-)
Brought to you by Peer Assembly
Bug fix update: the last release had an issue restoring from some Dropbox backups. Sorry about that!
Ratings and Reviews
Privacy privacy privacy
Forget the prying eyes of the Foursquare (mining your data for ad purposes) this app is so customizable and it links to my Waze navigation seamlessly. If you actually want to see the “foursquare page” of a particular place, Regg even gives you that option.
Allows to add your own pics any any particular site...and so much more. Backs up and restores seamlessly to the cloud (Dropbox) I don’t want to ever need another app like this.
I’ve been using this for more years than I can possibly remember. I like the fact I can visit a location and pin a place I want to visit or simply take a picture and pin that as well using the app later.
I often travel to various locations and trying to remember which hotel I slept at or which places I ate at that the Family finds good is a breeze with this app.
I normally create a State folder and every place I enjoy I drop in that folder and when ever we visit it’s not a chore to remember where we slept or ate or simply visited.
Look no further...
I'm a long time user of Rego, and I fully admit I was worried that the app was end of life'ed. Super excited to see it get a new life with Peet Assembly. It is simply the best app for keeping track of places you've been and places you want to go to. Nice clean interface, and great organizational features.
- Peer Assembly Ltd
- 64.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Peer Assembly Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Rego Pro $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.