Three Metronomes to assist in Rehabilitation, an Activities reminder, and a HEP tracker
The Basic Metronome:
- Provide an external auditory cue with our Metronome feature. This is perfect for fine tuning cadence during gait retraining, VOR training, and keeping tempo during resistance training.
The Strength Metronome:
- is designed to provide the tempo and recovery time for any resistance exercise. You will never have to count sets or reps again.
The Neuro Metronome:
- is designed for VOR x 1 viewing and other ocular-motor and gaze stabilization interventions. Perfect for your concussion/vestibular dysfunction training and rehabilitation.
- Schedule repeating pop-up reminders for all your home exercise program activities, and log your completion.
- keep track of the details of your home exercise program, and track your progress.
Critical bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
- Daniel Schumacher
- 30.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Schumacher Physical Therapy & Performance, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.