• Arrive As a Visitor - Live Like a Local! •
• Frommer's Guide just voted Rehoboth Beach as "One of the Nation's Top 20 Vacation Spots!" And Rehoboth In My Pocket is the definitive guide to the Nation's Summer Capital. Rehoboth Beach is year 'round fun, so let Rehoboth In My Pocket help you fit right in with 264 entries and 1780 photos.
• Don't waste your precious vacation searching for the best eats, the best bookstore, surf shop or biking trail. Rehoboth In My Pocket has it all, from intimate bed & breakfasts to classy beachfront hotels, from friendly watering holes to spas, from fun local events to shopping, burgers, fine dining, fries, pizza...and much more.
• We didn't forget the kids. Lots of fun activities (and a great place to drop them off when you need a little “me” time). Find out things to do when the clouds roll in -- including who delivers pizza, and great newspaper columnists to keep you occupied while you nibble a slice on the porch.
• Grab a surfing lesson, bike to farmers' markets and sniff out who's pet friendly. Shop where the locals shop, and discover hidden gems (including a couple of cool car dealers!) that are open all year.
• One-click links take you to OPEN TABLE.COM for instant restaurant reservations, a Calendar of Events and What's Happening Right Now in Rehoboth. Read insightful reviews of restaurants, view their menus, and save money with a comprehensive listing of off-season specials and discounts -- up to now, a closely guarded locals' secret!
WHAT ACTUAL APP USERS ARE SAYING:
"Great app! Use it all the time." (anon.)
"We love that we can take our dog with us when we eat at Arena's, Grotto or the Lighthouse!" (Sula)
"I haven't been to RB in 5 years. This app gave us the 411 on some great places to eat which we probably would never have tried!" (anon.)
"Love this app. Headed to RB tomorrow and these descriptions make me want to go tonight!" (JD)
“This app could be titled 'Everything you wanted to know about Rehoboth(and the surrounding areas), but we're afraid to ask'. I can get rid of my maps and tourist brochures. All the information I need is readily available on my phone. Navigation is simple, and I especially appreciate the subtle humor, as well as the practical insider advice typically missing in lesser travel guides.” (Jay Kottoff)
• Locals and vacationers alike will love the insider information and unique features. Rehoboth means “room for all,” and that means you’re welcome here. Keep Rehoboth in your pocket and everything you need is just a click away!
• About the Author •
• The Rehoboth Foodie is a travel and food writer who lives in Rehoboth Beach -- and this guy knows how to do it up right with insider tips on Where to Sit and What to Get in restaurants; the best nooks and crannies for coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner, happy hour, nightlife -- and what places might be just too noisy for a romantic dinner. The Foodie's columns and features are published weekly in newspapers and magazines serving all of the Delaware and Maryland ocean resorts.
• www.RehobothFoodie.com is the definitive restaurant review and commentary website for Rehoboth Beach and surrounding areas. Rehoboth in My Pocket links to hundreds of reviews and photos of everything from burger joints to upscale French cafes.
Added new Kid Friendly Category
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well organized, loaded with local information! Share it with your friends who visit the area too; they will thank you!
Rehoboth In My Pocket - get it!
I have waited a long time for this. Finally, everything I need to know about dining, accommodations, activities, shopping and tons more in Rehoboth in one location. The reviews are very helpful and I really appreciate the links, photos, maps and other goodies that are now just a tap away on my iPhone. Never again will I waste precious vacation time trying to figure out what's going on, where, and whether I should check out the new restaurant in town. It's like having your own personal tour guide/vacation planner!
Sent from my iPhone
Pretty complete -- has all the stuff I want. Bought and downloaded while in Rehoboth, and it is great. Used it to find some of the places we ate, and stuff to do. The text is really well-written and informative, and some of the photos are fun too. We loved the mapping that showed us how to get to each place. We checked out the "SWAG" too ... We'll really be using that when we come back later this year.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- William Yesbek
- 109.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © RehobothFoodie.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.