Map Editor/ Level Creator is here, you can't miss!
App Store recommended game - New Games We Love
MODIAN - Editor's Choice
TAPTAP - Editor's Choice
IGF - Participant
Challenging Indie Game
A soul-searching colorful adventure about a girl’s precious memories, broken worlds, and self-rescue.
Rehtona is a pixel style, platformer puzzle game. Help Rehtona find the connection between the two mirrored worlds: the ordinary world and the world behind the gate. Rehtona acts in one world and anticipate how it will impact the other world. Go through the puzzles, flip back and forth to block traps, open pathways, and help piece together lost memories. These are the key factors that lead Rehtona to the final answer to everything.
Let’s together join Rehtona’s colorful journey – one you will never forget.
● Breathtakingly two unique yet mirrored worlds of puzzles with radically different strategies to solve
● 5 chapters, 32+ elaborately designed levels plus 8 challenge levels and more levels are coming
● Delightful and interesting puzzles/mechanics with the just right difficulty to play
● Touching, mysterious story line!
● Stunning pixel graphics with a highly polished interface!
● Smoothly controlled platform jumper, join the unforgettable journey of Rehtona
● Full Save/Load functionality with Flashback system!
● Expansion updates will be kept updating, time to challenge your brain!
● Expansion updates will be kept updating every week/month, time to challenge your brain!
● The easter eggs in the game are pleasantly surprised, find them during the journey!
Rehtona combines parallel worlds transformations with a variety of mechanisms to create excellent levels that require players to carefully inferred. At the same time, the game uses a well-designed, suspenseful and fascinating story throughout all levels, and you need to push the story's development with the puzzles. We hope to give you a double enjoyment of gameplay and plot at the end of the game. The operation of the game is not hard, you only need to focus on solving the puzzle, using logical reasoning, shuttling in the mirrored world to get keys, collect crystals and explore different endings.
Let's start the journey!
Welcome to join our community!
Monthly Subscriber Privilege offers $2.49 monthly subscription to unlock all challenge levels in game and all the upcoming challenge levels in the future!
3 Months Subscriber Privilege offers $5.49 of 3 months subscription to unlock all challenge levels in game and all the upcoming challenge levels in the future!
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039
* Map Editor Mode added in the game, create your own level and challenge other players' maps now!
Ratings and Reviews
Thought Provoking and satisfying
First off I’d like to say I’ve only played up to the second World, however from what I have played the game is very fun. It’s a cute little platformer that utilizes cause and effect- change one world to affect the other. The puzzles start off straight forward but then become more interesting when more mechanics are introduced. As they become a little tougher however the amount of satisfaction you get from completing them grows too. If it continues as it has through the first world then I definitely look forward to more.
Developer Response ,
Dear Nilla, thank you for supporting Rehtona! We are glad you like our game, if you have any good suggestions about game, welcome to follow our facebook to feedback, Have fun!
Engaging & Creative
What I hate about most puzzle games is that they tend to bottle feed you the mechanics to the point where you're just following directions. This game definitely does not do that, which is great! I'm not that far, but it's already pretty challenging. The game does have DLC's, but the main game is pretty substantial and the DLC's seem like thier for those who just want more after the story.
Game asked me to give it 5 stars so....
....I did....but to b fair it easily deserves the 5 star rating, besides a brilliant game hiding behind simple mechanics this game is a joy to look at....it does my heart good to see top shelf games being done in the old school pixel kind o way....but as far as everything else that encompasses a 5 star rating-gameplay,graphics,sound,mechanics,execution,etc. this game has it in spades
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joyient Inc.
- 380.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © @ Joyient Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly VIP $2.49
- Quarterly VIP $5.49
- Happy Spring Festival $1.99
- Challenge Levels:"Timing" $0.99
- Challenge Levels："Patience" $1.99
- "Christmas party" $1.99
- Two things at once $1.99
- Challenge level“Clock Tower” $1.99
- DLC4:"The winter is coming" $1.99
- Christmas Prelude $1.99