The REISSWOLF f.i.t. app offers access to the web-based revision-proof digital archive REISSWOLF f.i.t. (file information technology) in just a matter of seconds. Research, manage and share your digital data via the app – directly, without using a browser for access. The only requirement: a REISSWOLF f.i.t. account for quick log-in. If you do not have one yet, an account can be quite easily created by using the REISSWOLF f.i.t. website.
Your benefits: no more long searches for documents and short coordination channels. This is because, with the REISSWOLF f.i.t. app, you will find your archived documents in seconds using word-for-word textual content – no matter where you are, no matter when you need your data. The system is immediately ready for operation without having to invest in hardware or software installations. The best data protection possible is guaranteed by certified high-security data centres located exclusively in Germany.
- Web-based revision-proof digital archive.
- Encrypted access via point-to-point SSL connection.
- No investment costs since no hardware and software installations are required.
- Portal solution for sharing documents.
- Six-way redundant data storage, guaranteed to be located in German data centres.
You will need an active REISSWOLF f.i.t. account in order to use this app.
- Optimizations for iOS 12
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Removal of workflows and tasks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.