Research studies demonstrate that we are “hard-wired” to connect. The ability to relate to others effectively is vital in our personal relationships, educational pursuits, work relationships, and in our communities.
Relational Values offers content for fundamental relational skills training including effective listening and communication, improved social-emotional skills, grateful giving and compassion, appropriate vulnerability, and conflict resolution. It includes content for students and teachers, young adults and premarital couples, marriage enrichment, family strengthening, workplace effectiveness, and community transformation.
• Want to be able to jump around in a podcast you are listening to? Did you get distracted and need to back up and hear that part again? Now you can! Announcing scrubbing in the RSS feed!
• You now have the ability to “show more” or “show less” to expand and contract Collection descriptions. This will be particularly useful if there are links in the description.
• When you tap “Done” when creating an Invite the keyboard will automatically disappear so you can see the buttons on the bottom of the screen.
• We found and fixed a few more European language translation issues.
We update the app regularly with fixes, new features, and improvements. To view details of the release, visit support.gloo.us/releasenotes.
If you encounter any issues, please contact our support team from the “Help & Feedback” area of the app. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
- Relational Values Alliance LLC
- 158.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, French, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Gloo, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.